Dionne Crowe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she has any lip fillers or Botox or anything? Never mentions anything!!

Do we think she has any lip fillers or Botox or anything? Never mentions anything!!

She’s gotta have something her jaw / chin is far too snatched for that to be natural! Plus I’m sure someone said before they know of her irl and she def has stuff done!

Reactions: 1
The chin filler is so awful and unnatural, her sister has the same when she shares photos of her now compared to when they did the say it and shot it video years ago. Why do they think it looks good? 😬

Her sister has shared this too which says a lot
Obviously it’s her legs but at a glance I thought she’d zoomed in really close to her thumbs and was just sticking them up 😂😂.

In hindsight how could she even take the photo then though! 😂😂😂 it’s Monday and unlike some I’ve had a busy day!

I thought this!! Absolutely awful - I was really shocked how bad it was!! And she has a lot of tightness around her mouth, maybe more Botox etc that's gone a bit wrong?

I’d definitely be changing the lips if I were her far too overlined!

I thought wedding makeup was supposed to be radiant and glowing that’s not it!

Honestly when she said in one of her YouTube videos she was 27 I was shocked 😲 absolutely had her down for her thirties easily. All these "tweakments" are ageing on young women and where do you go then when you're late thirties/forties and do start to see legitimate signs of ageing? You're already filled and botoxed up to the hilt!
---
Also only found out from reading here that she'd had a boob job - she has a real like matronly bust? I was shocked they weren't natural I don't know why 😂

• Heart