Dionne Crowe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think one of their pals dad's must fly planes for a hobby tbh judging by the guy in the hi vis jacket in the driver's seat 😂 and he did a practice run to somewhere near London and dropped them off...if you charter an actual private jet you get a proper pilot in a uniform (as you would hope for the tens of thousands you'd spend..) and sometimes a hostess... as well as access to the toilet at the back rather than it being screened off 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

All the while Tweedle Dee and jordan posing with their Ali Express Goyard cosplaying as their idols Jordan and Megan Pickford 😭😭😭🤦🏻‍♀️ they'll be in LNER cheap seats on the way back up

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I saw that and thought these no way they can afford to charter a plane !I know they like to splash the cash but you don’t see a lot actual celebrities on private jets never mind a 2 bit influencer hun!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
new to the thread, didn’t even know it existed until today. but hahahaha at everything I’ve read so far.

i was once at a funeral she was at and she was swanning around the place like it was a fashion parade with her fake designer bag & sunglasses on! if there’s anyone can try and make someone else’s funeral about themselves it’s her 🙃

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I think one of their pals dad's must fly planes for a hobby tbh judging by the guy in the hi vis jacket in the driver's seat 😂 and he did a practice run to somewhere near London and dropped them off...if you charter an actual private jet you get a proper pilot in a uniform (as you would hope for the tens of thousands you'd spend..) and sometimes a hostess... as well as access to the toilet at the back rather than it being screened off 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

All the while Tweedle Dee and jordan posing with their Ali Express Goyard cosplaying as their idols Jordan and Megan Pickford 😭😭😭🤦🏻‍♀️ they'll be in LNER cheap seats on the way back up
It’s not her family flying the plane - her friend Lucy quigley is Uber rich and flys private all of the time. If you have a look at Lucy’s insta you’ll see that she’s been to the f1 all over the world via private jet.

It’s not her family flying the plane - her friend Lucy quigley is Uber rich and flys private all of the time. If you have a look at Lucy’s insta you’ll see that she’s been to the f1 all over the world via private jet.
Welll, I'm sorry but Lucy can't be that rich or they'd have got a pilot in uniform and a plane where they were allowed to use the toilet 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Uber rich people would never hire a jet to take them Newcastle to London

• Haha
Reactions: 1
“Just doing some work from bed” on the ski trip. Which she then reveals is sorting out her camera roll 🤣🤣🤣 honestly what the duck

• Haha
She's such a fashion victim 🤭🤭🤭🤦🏻‍♀️ the "girlhood" reel that made her cry 🤮 give me strength 😂😩

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does she think anyone gives a tit about her wedding!! Find it so cringe when any influencer does a wedding or baby series 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Do you know what really pisses me off, on every single vlog she makes this huge deal of having ‘nothing to wear’ even though she has wardrobes full, and said it took her an hour to choose one outfit. Like ffs it’s just an outfit, does it really matter THAT much?!

• Haha
Do you know what really pisses me off, on every single vlog she makes this huge deal of having ‘nothing to wear’ even though she has wardrobes full, and said it took her an hour to choose one outfit. Like ffs it’s just an outfit, does it really matter THAT much?!
Poor Tweedle Dee is having to be careful with the pennies ATM I think! Life comes at you fast when you're buying 8 different straw designer bags then less than a year later having to say no to a pair of black designer trousers in the fenwicks sale because she can get cheaper in H&M, and fire out 3 videos a week because their 12 month fixed rate is coming to an end and she's trying to have a wedding that looks like it might stand a chance of being compared to Jordan Pickfords 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

I know some people here aren't on the same page as me with her treatment of Rachel but I honestly find it nuts that Rachel's little boy is 4 months and they haven't met up 😳😳😳

Every week is a pamper week and a trip to the metro centre 🤣🤣🤣 rinse and repeat till death! honestly I would love to not work but her life is sooooo dull

• Heart
did anyone see in her latest vlog her florist had to tell her wedding planner she couldn't be her florist anymore 4 months away from the wedding? 👀 wonder how difficult/demanding she's been to warrant that, most wedding suppliers would never turn business down

Worked hard 🤣🤣🤣
Errrrr....Is that an own goal then admitting the 12 different designer beach bags last year were fakes? 😂🙈

No private jet when she went down to London for the extra special wedding shopping trip.. her pals dad mustn't have been doing his weekend hobby this time 😫 in fact she didn't even show the train journey so they must have been in povvo class to keep every penny for the Jimmy Choos 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, why oh why was she bombing about London dead pleased with herself because she was wearing....cotton pyjama pants 😂😂😂 in 8 degree weather 😭😫 she really must be one of the most desperate attention seeking cunts on the insta hun scene

• Heart
The way she acts like anyone actually gives a tit about her wedding is hilarious! She seems like a right bridzilla!

As for working hard don’t make me laugh it’s obviously Jordan keeping that household running while she swans about thinking she’s Kim K!

Once influencing ends what can she actually offer society other than flashing her tits!! Boring!