Dionne Crowe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watch this one? Couldn't find anything on her but god she loves herself!

Think she wants to be Elle Darby which under the current circumstances isn't a good look!

She seems to promote anything and everything and constantly contradicts herself! I don't see how she can be making enough money to do it full time! I bet her bf funds their life / pays for everything along with the #gifted stuff she gets. Her dog is cute though but I do wish she'd stop full naming in the same way Elle does her first dog!

Reactions: 1
She’s from the north, seen her in a club once lets just say her jaw was in Nottingham while she was in durham. Can’t really take her seriously on the gram after seeing it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve been waiting for a thread about Dionne. I’m really unsure of her and I’m some of her earlier videos with Coby I found her a bit aggressive 😬🥴 plus her content is always on recycle

the TikTok she made saying ‘when your in your early 20s, have a class bf and a cute puppy, living your best self-employed life wearing tracksuits everyday’ made me cringe to the max. as if she’s some sort of goal?

Reactions: 2
the TikTok she made saying ‘when your in your early 20s, have a class bf and a cute puppy, living your best self-employed life wearing tracksuits everyday’ made me cringe to the max. as if she’s some sort of goal?
She literally does nothing all day, her content is very boring. She’s basically just a glorified stay at home girlfriend

I find her opening on YT super cringe always fast forward past or mute that bit. Also she looks like a different person in the second part when she pretends to drink from an empty wine glass (lol) definitely lost weight in her face since that was filmed.

What i can’t quite grasp is why does she make a song and dance about getting a new Louis V, then posting grids posts wearing ‘bottega bags’, they are quite obviously fake otherwise we would have had a full vlog of her buying it

• Heart
I don’t think she’s a size S 8 or 10
I’ve seen her in person and she’s more of a 12. Also is quite rude and not very pleasant

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve seen her in person and she’s more of a 12. Also is quite rude and not very pleasant
Her mate Rachel Holland gets some things in a 10 and she's about half dionnes size! no shade as I personally think Dionne looks great I just wish influencers would realise the complex they are causing people by lying about these things

I had a feeling she’d be a witch she gives me mean girl vibes! Even On YT she doesn’t come across that nice. Same as Elle Darby and I feel Dion tries to copy her.

She’s doing her hip thrusts wrong in that TikTok suppose to keep your chin tucked! I hate when non trained fitness people like her post cos girls will copy her form and potentially injure themselves!! 🙄🙄😠😠

Last edited:
Just watching her Zara haul, any excuse to get her tits out! You can practically see her nips in the white shirt!

• Haha
She's been on here and had a read but claims someone has messaged her 😭
Just come to say the same! Bet she’s buzzing she’s got a thread! You’ve made it Dionne! 😂😂😂

Not mentioning tattle cos she knows she’ll drive people here who will see her for what she is!

• Heart
are these "exciting meetings" she keeps having about moving back to Durham?

Idk why she bothered buying not only a house, but a new build house (don't go up in value as quick as other houses) doing it up with a TV wall, decking, a walk in wardrobe etc if not even 18 months later she was going to sell up 🤷🏻‍♀️