Diaryofadad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is up at 4.30 again. I assume putting the kids to bed later isn't an option for them, or maybe it just suits him to be up tidying the kitchen in the middle of the night!

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think its concerning his 3 older children have let themselves into the garden before 7 in the morning with neither of their parents being aware? 🤯 They could have buggard off to anywhere

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think its concerning his 3 older children have let themselves into the garden before 7 in the morning with neither of their parents being aware? 🤯 They could have buggard off to anywhere
Their house is that massive it’s probably fenced in/gated and there’s no way of them getting out. But it’s still concerning that they’ve been able to let themselves out the house

What does this guy do to earn so much cash? he must spend £100k a year on school fees plus about £120k on nannies. I'm sure he's said they have a chef too.

Reactions: 2
What does this guy do to earn so much cash? he must spend £100k a year on school fees plus about £120k on nannies. I'm sure he's said they have a chef too.
They have their own business, Musicalize, which puts on gigs as far as I can tell. I have no clue how it makes so much money though, especially since they didn't seem to dial their lifestyle down in the pandemic much at all and there can't have been very many gigs happening then.

Perhaps there is some family money somewhere that they are subsidised by.

They are sooooo rich aren't they? a chef, a team of Nannies, holidays for a month in amazing villas with about 10 of them flying first class. Can't begrudge him if he's earned it all himself.

I wouldn't put the couple together though. She looks quite reserved.

Reactions: 9
Does this guy ever not brag… people are worrying about paying their bills but please do tell us about your Dubai butler and £1000 steal Ben

Reactions: 3
They are sooooo rich aren't they? a chef, a team of Nannies, holidays for a month in amazing villas with about 10 of them flying first class. Can't begrudge him if he's earned it all himself.

I wouldn't put the couple together though. She looks quite reserved.

Honestly, as someone who knew Sophie when she was younger, it doesn't surprise me that they are together. She was a compulsive liar, always wanting the finer things in life and doing whatever she could to make that happen. She is definitely doing a lot behind the scenes to help with their exposure etc...

Reactions: 5
Honestly, as someone who knew Sophie when she was younger, it doesn't surprise me that they are together. She was a compulsive liar, always wanting the finer things in life and doing whatever she could to make that happen. She is definitely doing a lot behind the scenes to help with their exposure etc...
Ohhhhhh what’s the tea ☕

• Heart
It’s normally first class flights, private villas and flash hotels and now it’s a Sol hotel in Magaluf?

I always feel like am he’s bragging he should be called diary of a dads who’s incredibly richer than you 😂

Reactions: 5
Ohhhhhh what’s the tea ☕
She just seemed very insecure- her Mum wasn't particularly nice to her and always favoured her sister growing up. It felt like Sophie was always desperate to have mpneyr or status or something her Mum could be proud of her for.

Unfortunately she lied about being pregnant and losing the baby and just things like that- anything to get attention or garner sympathy from her peers.

Kudos to her for securing a lifestyle she always dreamed of having, though. I haven't spoken to her in years so can't comment on what kind of a person she is now. But I think their success has a lot to do with Ed Sheeran as well ... Having a connection like that can do a lot.

• Wow