Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willowtree2

VIP Member
Good god. I haven’t read this thread for months. The bloke used to randomly comment on my insta posts (I’m private) I’ve no idea who he is and I unfollowed through lockdown cos 🎻🎻🎻 and I’m blocked for no reason 🤣

Does this mean sentencing? They’ve done a right shitter 🤯

Reactions: 2
I've just been back and read all your posts about him. You haven't made any statements about him purporting to be facts. I'm not sure how he thinks you could have defamed him.

You said his behaviour during lockdown was illegal, that's probably the only statement you've made. But I don't think that can have damaged his reputation much given the circumstances!!
Thank you. I guess the courts can decide whether it was illegal, or not, based on whether they were actually working holidays- despite not making a penny in 12 months. And subsequently, *allegedly* owing £8million.

• Haha

LovesTheDrama

Ironic that he fucked about in Dubai and went to the Maldives to avoid quarantine and pretty much spat in the face of every NHS/care worker whilst doing so. But needed them just weeks after he was back. Fucking ridiculous.
Totally agree. That what annoys me the most. He thinks he’s up there with Luisa (not that I think she’s anything to be honest) nu basically being so far up her arse it’s embarrassing! He shouldn’t be allowed to use the NHS. How would the men and women feel working bloody hard to keep being safe watching people’s loved ones die knowing what he’s done to avoid quarritine then have the cheek to be in ‘so much pain for weeks’ but didn’t stop you going to Dubai for a HOLIDAY oh sorry I mean opportunities you couldn’t possibly so no to but so happened to go to the Maldives on the way back🙄 He should be ashamed of himself.

Aboveallelse

These are the very people ruining the planet. Let's see what kind of world they leave behind for all those kids they've selfishly spawned.
Screenshot_20220214_213927_com.instagram.android_edit_37460581963553.jpg

KiKiGreen

He’ll say he was posting behind time. Guarantee it. He’ll say he’s been home for 10 days.

Pagger

Chatty Member
Need to check them out in Companies House for info too. A lottery win hmmmm? The spend rate does seem crazy though so it could be but who knows 😳😳😳
Their company is Muicalize Ltd.

No idea how to read companies House mind, its just numbers and words to me 🤣 it does say accounts overdue though 👀

Pagger

Chatty Member
He is very quiet on instagram stories. Do we think he has come back to the UK before mandatory hotel quarantine?

How can you ‘find an old phone’ when in Dubai/Abroad?
He has another thread on here which has worked out he's in the Maldives!!

• Wow

LovesTheDrama

And to think he got lots of freebies to advertise too. With so a low following figure 30k he would act like he was some big shot hanging onto Luisa Zissman’s every last word on social like they were the best of buds and other big accounts. Where are they all now??? Still the working holidays on Dubai during lockdown is just laughable. How the hell did they get away with it??? To be fair with their ‘house account’ and so called renovations looking all a bit odd and unfinished I'm guessing it was all for show.

Aboveallelse

What complete arse holes! 🤬 Never followed him, he only came onto my radar through his arse licking comments to mod and FOD. But on the occasional peek of his account, I see conclude he is way worse than the sods. His wife's account is private though she's built up a lot of followers.
He comes across as domineering and disrespectful towards his wife and kids, anyone else feel this vibe?

Only because your account was started when Ben started “investigating” people on tattle before calling them out, it’s then been highly inactive until now and then comes in as rather defensive whilst also very knowledgeable about the situation through a slightly vague connection …🕵️‍♀️

atrendingtopic

I'd just love to know how much money they've got loooooool

Their business was booming back in the day, you only have to look at previous clients to know that but still.

Assuming the kids go to/will go to private school for their eduction that's at least £2mil over the years to come.

Trips to Dubai and the Maldives are expensive enough for two, let alone with a family to boot!
I wonder if they pay for stuff with Amex cards and have accrued a shit load of points, hence the regular holidays.

Someone posted a copy of the judgement further back and I believe the amount was less than the 8mil ‘It follows that the Second Claimant is entitled to judgment on the figure of £5,151,259’

still a HUGE amount. I wonder if they have it to pay!

• Wow