Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KiKiGreen

And sharing posts from Katie Hopkins of all people 🤦🏼‍♀️

He’s deleted the post. Awkward 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Good god. I haven’t read this thread for months. The bloke used to randomly comment on my insta posts (I’m private) I’ve no idea who he is and I unfollowed through lockdown cos 🎻🎻🎻 and I’m blocked for no reason 🤣

Does this mean sentencing? They’ve done a right shitter 🤯
No. This initial case being discussed was a civil case for recovery (of whatever scraps are left). But, according to the article, the pair have been charged with fraud (ie with a criminal offence)

• Wow

Fan-dang-gu

A twisted bowel can be a literal life threatening condition... how absolutely desperate to be in that situation in bad pain and think ‘oh I best film this for the gram’ madness. Really really sad that he obviously has so much wealth abs privilege and that’s his priority in life.

Lurkiemurkie

I know they aren't the only ones guilty of this but why do parents insist on telling the whole world about potty training their child? Complete with how many poo accidents and a photo of the child?
Such a huge invasion of that child's privacy

• Sick

mysto

Omg his story this morning about it being a shock for the kids to be in uniform this morning - please don’t tell me that means that his kids were supposed to wear their uniform while home schooling but he was happy for them to do it in summer clothes from poolside earlier this month!! What a joke. Imagine being the other parents.
I had the exact same thought. I appreciate his kids go to private school but there is taking the piss and then there is really taking the piss.

The cheek he has to include a swipe up to see ‘how the other half live’. You live in a mansion, you have three children in private education, multiple people working for you e.g nanny, gardener, housekeeper etc, and you’ve spent over a month in Dubai (and counting) in (I’m guessing) 5 star hotels...I don’t care if you’re a nice man, how your money is made or how much charity work you do, you ARE the other half. To not even acknowledge that is offensive.
Where does all the money come from I would be interested to know

They must have had a bit of cash in the first place because surely you don’t have £8
mil come in and think that’s your life sorted and you can put all 6 kids through private school, fly 8 (10 if you include 2 Nanny’s) first class and RENT your huge house for the rest of your days without it ever catching up with you…? Or do you think they just wanted to live the life whilst they could?

mysto

Lol he literally replied to someone on Twitter about being in the Maldives 2 days ago but ok Ben

I really don’t understand what possessed them. Even worse for him to then be all active on SM flaunting his wealth constantly. I wonder if they popped out so many kids for the sympathy card when it all comes crashing down.
I think the pair of them are utterly delulu - actually convinced themselves that they were “wealthy entrepreneurs” and not common or garden alleged fraudster. Google folie a deux

He’s quick I’ll give him that. He removed it soooo fast, “protecting his brand”. I’d say he now has a google alert! Ben, as you’re reading, how did you make your money? We’re all eyes and ears!

worriedforher

Why don’t they just move there if they love it so much! Also there are other places in the world apart from Dubai. These two think they are really something special

• Sick

Catsntats

Can’t believe he hasn’t posted in over a month now. Wonder if he will ever return? Or if he will ever acknowledge what has been going on?

KiKiGreen

Well done! You took the tattle bait! His thread had gone quiet so obviously he had to post something to set it off again...and here we are!
Do you know, as I hit post I thought the same thing 🤦🏼‍♀️ But can’t delete posts so here we are indeed 🤣

• Haha

Eve123

I dread to think how much this holiday has cost them, they must be absolutely minted!!