Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summerdays123

While looking for a podcast to listen to, come across his with Gi Fletcher, would usually listens to hers but I am tempted by this one to listen! Oh to be a fly on the wall in their house

Reactions: 2

mysto

I quite like following him as his lifestyle is clearly ridiculous, but his last post was something else 😂
Cannot fathom the amount of money they must have spent - changing a weeks holiday to at least 3? (Their first day was the 17th December). Staying at the Atlantis, including a night or two in the aquarium room, moving to another hotel which is at least another couple of thousand... must be nice!

mysto

Who is the Lizzie he’s talking about in his recent defensive stories? I have done the biggest eye roll this morning, have some humility man.

teddy19

VIP Member
Bit distasteful of him to do a Q&A when in Dubai and rest of our country cant even go for a meal out!

mysecretself

Chatty Member
I used to follow Ben a little while ago but gave up as it all seemed a bit to flashy for just your regular family. Now that someone said it, they prob are lottery winners but surely that money would run out?! I’ve only come on cos someone I follow posted his rant about tattle (on a 10 page thread...oh the irony!!). He is so trying to be relevant, loads of influencers bring on the tattle card/waterworks just to bring the people here to look/talk...all publicity is good publicity as they say.
Why would he even bother going around trying to find who wrote what though ?! What a prize idiot. He pRobably is doing it to scare people but if you don’t care, you don’t care. 🤔
Seriously no one has threatened him on here, no mean comments about his looks, his kids etc, he’s actually had it quite easy on here tbh really 🤣 Ben if you’re reading (which you are), then just live your ‘happy’ life away from here and get off Instagram and look after your kids!!!

atrendingtopic

Is that Jade person the nanny?

Also, does anyone else not wash their clothes in the Jacuzzi on holiday?
I've never done that in my life and seeing him do that makes me want to avoid jacuzzis now in case other people are!!!

Eyeseeyou

Chatty Member
Surely it’s got to run dry soon? Staying in top class resorts and hotels since 17th Dec or something like that?!

LovesTheDrama

That’s so bad! He’s definitely been rubbing it in people’s faces. I mean we know you were in Dubai and the Maldives. Was it necessary to tag every single location even down to the homeschooling on the sunlouger🙄 And now taking the piss on the return back to the UK? Not fooling anyone that’s for sure!

Aab41

VIP Member
They must’ve won the lottery to be having that many kids 🤣 it’s the only time I would be popping them out like that
I wouldn't be popping that many out even if I won trillions 🤷‍♀️
---
My choice though obviously, we all choose our own paths in life

Crbif

I seriously do think they are lottery winners and the events business is just where they put money into so it looks like they're doing something
This is what i came on here to find out, i actually really like him and his family, BUT im so curious as to how they afford their lifestyle given their msin income has been written of for a year now

mrtumble

VIP Member
They're brave aren't they! 5 kids and only ten minutes since they had the last one! Perhaps they're just pros by now!

mandc

I dread to think how much this holiday has cost them, they must be absolutely minted!!
Anyone with lots of money wouldn't spend this much money on a holiday in Dubai, if they had any common sense. You would go further a field. New money comes and goes. Hope they have savings for a rainy day as I can't imagine IG being a pot of gold for much longer.