Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teddy19

VIP Member
I feel like this guy usually gets a free pass - cute kids, already has money, ads, is a man....

But... he finally warrants a thread - he’s posting pictures of his young daughters (1), in swimming costumes (2).... to 28.6 thousand people (3)... to complain about London having to go into tier 4, whilst on a 5 star holiday in Dubai (4/5/6/7!!!)... how far off the mark can one person get?

He also lamented recently how people comment that it must be great having a pool in their house, but guys, it’s actually not so great as the children may want to use it...
Ive been looking for a thread on this guy for ages!!

He is such a show off with his money & things. Recording himself doing stupid shit and people think its funny? Leaving baby behind whilst on his way for a roast, someone who lives in a council flat would get the social called on them for that type of behaviour but if you have money its a laugh?

How is he doing so well money-wise that he can afford this flash trip to Dubai? His business is in events/music, they will have had no income this year from that so you’d think they would be more careful.. all for the gram

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Pagger

Chatty Member
I can't believe he's gone to dubai. Even if it was a business trip, surely he would go alone which he isn't. I can't believe he's not getting called out by his followers for this!

• Sick

mysto

What the fuck... go home Ben!

I thought his ‘business opportunities’ were in Dubai, hmm?

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
Ben’s another Ken with lots of money and no grasp on reality, the photo at the pumpkin patch (paraphrasing) but basically you’ll see this photo from loads of parents but ours is deeper because our new nannies have taken them alone 😭. I 100% get that you have to be able to trust people to look after your kids but honestly Ben finding a trustworthy Nanny is not deeper than what a lot of parents are facing at the minute.

I like following him most of the time but sometimes I think he has no sense of the privilege he has.

mysto

Ok so they’re home.. I think? But he’s posting about going out to get food so clearly not even pretending to quarantine? The 10 day requirement still exists even if you didn’t travel through a red list country Ben! So selfish.

• Wow

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
Completely unrelated to Diaryofadad but I have an acquaintance who bragged about doing a bounce back loan claim for his unsuccessful company and that he would then dissolve the company with the debt unpaid. I recently checked their companies house and he had overdue accounts and the same notice so it looked like the plan to dissolve was true. I therefore reported them for the fraud they said they planned to do. No speculation on diaryofadad at all it just reminded me of that anecdote...

Diaryofadad too busy sitting filming himself taking a dump to do his accounts.

• Wow

Pagger

Chatty Member
It must be so hard to be someone from Mauritius right now. Seeing people like Ben country hopping and bringing the risk to their island, yet knowing they need people like him for their income to help them get by.

Sln2404

He obviously didn’t post about travelling home because he didn’t want us to know. Lowest of the low. You’re still supposed to stay at home for 10 days. Rules don’t apply obviously.

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
That makes sense tbh. Try to throw him under the bus so if any criminal charges are brought she will potentially be around for the kids. I question what she was busy doing. They had nannies/ cleaners/ a cook I believe
it’s giving teresa from real housewives of new jersey
she claimed to “not know” what her fraudulent husband was doing
but similarly to sophie they were quite happy to spend the money.
exactly too busy doing what? they had multiple nannie’s and even when they went to dubai she was with him looking at locations etc

Pagger

Chatty Member
I almost made a thread on him but never got round to it. He is definitely try hard. I cringe when he shows his 'mishaps' on the homes security cameras.

I also think their house isnt very nice. It's so empty and void of any character.

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
Crikey - what a burn! 🔥

I wonder what the Andersons’ evidence will be to counter this. Not sure “horrible troll” will cut much ice!

Separately, even if they were going to Dubai to arrange concerts etc (a stretch, clearly) why was it apparently necessary to take all children, nannies etc and stay in a 5 star hotel for weeks on end?! How is that a legitimate business expense? (It's not)
the thing is the burn is absolutely true.
his connections are uk grime artists and ed sheeran.
Beyonce would absolutely not be contacting musicalize 😂

• Haha