Diaryofadad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this comment from Ben on Luisa Zissmans post… shows the arrogance of him tbh to be commenting like normal, you’d at least change your IG name or start again.

Ben’s kids will be used to not being with their parents soon when they’re both in prison.
I can’t find anything about the sentencing online.. so irritating

The way Luisa said “hey stranger” back to his comment 😂 I wonder if she knows

Reactions: 2
I’ve no doubt LZ is a regular tattle visitor. She loves gossip 🤣🤣
She’s said before she’s on here but this thread is pretty quiet for the most part I doubt she’s thought to search him out. Maybe someone can send it to her 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The way Luisa said “hey stranger” back to his comment 😂 I wonder if she knows
She’ll know but she won’t care. She’s the sort of person that would think it was funny because it had no affect on her. I bet if someone scammed her or her husband she’d have a very different opinion though

Reactions: 4
I can’t find anything about the sentencing online.. so irritating
It wasn't a criminal trial so there won't be any sentencing. They have lost a civil case for damages and the 'sentence' was that they have to pay back the £8m that the investors lost. Plus legal costs presumably. The barrister in the case used the word 'fraud', but as far as I am aware there has been no criminal prosecution for fraud. Perhaps if they don't repay the money they owe then the investors might report them to the police at that stage.

Reactions: 3
Someone posted a copy of the judgement further back and I believe the amount was less than the 8mil ‘It follows that the Second Claimant is entitled to judgment on the figure of £5,151,259’

still a HUGE amount. I wonder if they have it to pay!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It wasn't a criminal trial so there won't be any sentencing. They have lost a civil case for damages and the 'sentence' was that they have to pay back the £8m that the investors lost. Plus legal costs presumably. The barrister in the case used the word 'fraud', but as far as I am aware there has been no criminal prosecution for fraud. Perhaps if they don't repay the money they owe then the investors might report them to the police at that stage.
Thank you! I have no idea about anything legal as you can tell.

Reactions: 1