Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It rained today. It made me sad. SO I ATE CRAP. Clearly the rain's fault.
It was sunny today. It made me tired. SO I ATE CRAP. Clearly the sun's fault.
A car parked in my spot. It made me angry. SO I ATE CRAP. Clearly the car's fault.
I couldn't get the dress I wanted in my size. It made me frustrated. SO I ATE CRAP. Clearly the dress's fault.

Well actually, no. Life happened and I CHOSE to eat crap. Because we have choices. NOBODY MAKES YOU make bad decisions.
And that's why nothing will ever change. It's always someone else's fault means you can opt out when you feel like, instead of putting in a coping mechanism.
How sad that someone would DELIBERATELY SEEK OUT unflattering comments just so they can abdicate responsibility for their poor choices. Imagine thinking so highly of those people that you give a toss what they think because any attention is better than none.
Take some responsibility. Take back some self respect. Maybe practice what YOU preach and stop stalking this group 😂

Reactions: 8
It's a shame Diane has gained all the weight she has lost. Looking back on photos when I first started following her, she looked so much better. I dont know how she was able to lose weight then, but now can't. Must be down to us her trolls. I guess when she lost her weight, she wasn't on social media so much. Now she is on every weight loss forum trying to get sympathy. How can anyone follow her religiously when she has hissy fits, is rude to her followers and deletes them or deletes their posts.
Today's instagram video frightened me, she looks like a crazy lady. I suppose that video will be deleted soon, and at her next weigh in she will gain another 3Lb or more because she is being bullied.

Reactions: 6
She recently announced on tick tok, she starting a new diet plan. Its no Facebook. Same old story.
Hate to say this Diane regular Tockers couldn't give a FIG about some random on a diet. If you did lives you would be watched for entertainment and you no doubt will come across alot worse trolls haters. They won't care what they say to you. .

Reactions: 6
Her group is now active again.
Maybe those if us that follow her on social platforms . Unfollow then she can no longer achieve the attention she seeks out. After all its only us that talks or comments about her. We would still see her activities as she's not shy posting everywhere. Lol.

Reactions: 2
Mmmmmm thought I'd install tiktok and see what Diane is up to......🙄🙄🙄 her tit just gets weirder and weirder...... 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I just went and looked at tiktok and I'm sorry but she is not going to get support on there. It is notorious for slagging off and sharing people's content for fun

I think it may have been TikTok where someone claimed to be from the dwp and they were watching her

I've stopped following Diane on both Facebook and Instagram. She is a lost cause, and an attention seeker coming on here stalking us and spying on what we are saying about her, this gives her the ammunition she needs to fight back. It's like a game with her, and I think she enjoys it. I am not going to give her the opportunity to do this anymore or quote any of my posts in her groups. I will still come on here from time to time to see what's been going on. At least my newsfeeds won't be clogged up with her mammoth sized meals in weird bowls that don't look appealing at all.
So Diane, you have one less follower. Let's hope a lot more people will remove themselves from your groups.

Unfortunately Diane wouldn't notice who have stopped following her. As she takes no notice of people's names or interest in thier lives. Just numbers to her. Even if everyone here unfollowed her. She would still rant on about her trolls. Simply due to her disconnection with people. Watch her lives or her words. There's no real interaction.
She will always have trolls as she calls people. As you cannot consider someone else point of view and reacts in the only way she knows how.

Really come on.
Wonder how many people out there, put on 3.5 lbs that you personally attacked with your vile comments. For trying to help you. OR maybe poor Jeanette put on weight after you scammed her out of a laptop / mobile phone.then blocked and banned her. OR the ppl you scammed money out of maybe they headed straight to the fridge too.

That's OK you keep posting on every fb diet group for your self soothing needs.
I can believe she did that to Jeanette. How absolutely appalling

Reactions: 1
She always had a way of getting something of someone. One member even offered to pay 99p for a download kindle book. As she said she couldn't Offord it . Until she was paid.

I can see by her TT account she's even banning ppl there.

Reactions: 2
"I tried no carbs, was just eating my fruit and vegetables..." 🙈 :rolleyes: and blamed this for her binge last night.

And back to SW she goes....

Round and round the merry go round.

I hate the way she goes on- I've hit rock bottom, I'll never give up....etc etc etc. She's learned absolutely nothing about diet or nutrition in the last 5-6yrs despite multiple professionals giving her supprot and advice.

Diane you're just going round and round in circles.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.