Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissDoubtfire

I've also been chopped today. Never said a bad word. Tried to encourage her. Honestly she is a waste of space (a lot of space)
Welcome. We are a friendly bunch of trolls here. Our group is slowly growing. I wish the rest of her peeps would see . What type,of a person Diane really is. All of us here only ever wanted to help her.

Apparently she’s so happy she did it. Yesterday. When asked what she did. The comment was. I cannot say at the moment something in my future.
Maybe she’s applied for come dine with me 😂😂😂🍔🍔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Bullyhater98

Diane........Please, please please wear a bra when you do your lives seeing your saggy boobs while doing a live isn't really that appealing, or wear a top where you are NOT exposing yourself.

Also its rude to eat and do a live. We really don't want to see you stuffing your face then hiding behind your hands while you are chewing it. It's so unnecessary and off putting. You will lose the few followers you have because it looks so disgusting. 🤮
She's not happy unless she's filling her face she makes me cringe

Reactions: 5

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Nooooo! Are you sure? Where are the work surfaces, sink, oven? Even if they were opposite the performance space, how is food preparation done with that level of clutter? I can't get my head round that to be honest. 😳
The woman used to eat out of a metal dog bowl...

• Haha
  • Wow

Eeyore147

VIP Member
What support is she actually expecting from about £5 a week? From my experience of Slimming Clubs it the occasional text to make surd you’re ok. It’s not a personal 1:1 service. If she thinks she has an addiction (quite possible) and wants intense support why doesn’t she actually speak to her GP and get referred to an actual dietician?

The picture of her ‘lasagne’ apart from the calories being horrific for a lunch (probably the 20% mince) she hasn’t included the cheese which is obviously melted all over the top, probably pushing that lunch to 1000 calories. She needs to be actually honest with herself.

Guys if you listen to last ten mins of live - she will only have 10 - 15 places for the £35 package!!!!! Get yourself in quick !!! She is doing stand up palates Japanese yoga and next year training to be a kick boxing instructor !!! Can u actual imagine the state of her!!!! The packages will include mugs T shirts magnets and laminated certificates !!!!

• Haha
I just went and looked at tiktok and I'm sorry but she is not going to get support on there. It is notorious for slagging off and sharing people's content for fun

smokey

I noticed she d posted this on a sw group... So rude!!
She is so rude! Did you see the post where she was selling her slimming world books? Someone very politely asked why and wasn’t she doing it anymore. She was really rude and just said “have you not been following me for the last 3 weeks”
She flits and changes that often, even her most loyal peeps can’t keep up, let alone someone who probably just dips in and out of her 35 minute rambling lives 🙄

Kilingtime

VIP Member
"I tried no carbs, was just eating my fruit and vegetables..." 🙈 :rolleyes: and blamed this for her binge last night.

And back to SW she goes....

Round and round the merry go round.

I hate the way she goes on- I've hit rock bottom, I'll never give up....etc etc etc. She's learned absolutely nothing about diet or nutrition in the last 5-6yrs despite multiple professionals giving her supprot and advice.

Diane you're just going round and round in circles.

• Haha

MrsBrown

she has lost 2LB and had a McDonalds Vegetable Deluxe thats really healthy Diane! If you were doing the diet properly at your weight you would have lost a lot more than 2LB