Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha! I was gonna post about this too! SW well and truly out the window ! So cost of what she went to Morrisons to buy then 3 meals on top of that!! Bottomless supply of money !!! It’s every day!!!!

Is it me or is that bap white carbs???

It’s definitely white carbs in the disguise of a brioche bun 🤣

Reactions: 4
Haha! I was gonna post about this too! SW well and truly out the window ! So cost of what she went to Morrisons to buy then 3 meals on top of that!! Bottomless supply of money !!! It’s every day!!!!

White carbs to us but to her it is yellow carbs therefore she can eat it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well. Slimming world is going swimmingly….
Again eating out. Again not a healthy good choice.
How long before she’s moaning on a live that she’s sick of being fat?
Is she taking the piss???

why is she at Morrison’s when she was at Asda yesterday? Must cost her a fortune in taxis!

Reactions: 2
Is she taking the piss???

why is she at Morrison’s when she was at Asda yesterday? Must cost her a fortune in taxis!
Do they not have a car?? I always thought she did but then again they cost money !!!! Hard enough to run for those of us that work for a living!!!

It’s definitely white carbs in the disguise of a brioche bun 🤣
What chance do people have that will be daft enough to join her new program. She meant to be advising on diet and food and nutrition and she can tell the difference between red meat and bread!!!

Wonder where Diane will take herself tomorrow for a munch!! This week they been to
McDonald’s - says she had nothing !! Take away carvery, Morrisons and Asda cafe ! Not bad for someone who claims they want to lose weight. She moans of a sore leg then tells us everyday she’s walked for hours! Doesn’t make sense.
she gets up in the morning and has to wake her family up - she was shouting for them to get up today. Don’t know why when she needs to go to shop they all have to go !! She plays on the anxiety!
What I am wondering now is what benefits she is actually claiming ???? I Am fortunate I have never had to claim a single benefit in my life so don’t know the system. Whatever the system is she’s doing well out of it!!! Clearly it isn’t job seekers benefit!

Last edited:
FFS - she's the gift that just keeps giving isn't she ?

Another lunch out - white carbs and red meat

Slagging off a SW consultant who last week was the best ever - I bet he's glad to be shot of her

Not dieting today then Di?

TV licence crap- don't watch TV? My arse.

Colouring in and laminating Halloween decorations? In a house full of adults??

Don't want sweets in the house, but happy for camera girl to have left over cakes to eat?

If wouldn't want my kids eating a cake made by those grubby hands in that house.

Come on Diane, we know you read here - I dare you to give us a mention on your next live - let's watch your peeps defend your bullshit

• Heart
FFS - she's the gift that just keeps giving isn't she ?

Another lunch out - white carbs and red meat

Slagging off a SW consultant who last week was the best ever - I bet he's glad to be shot of her

Not dieting today then Di?

TV licence crap- don't watch TV? My arse.

Colouring in and laminating Halloween decorations? In a house full of adults??

Don't want sweets in the house, but happy for camera girl to have left over cakes to eat?

If wouldn't want my kids eating a cake made by those grubby hands in that house.

Come on Diane, we know you read here - I dare you to give us a mention on your next live - let's watch your peeps defend your bullshit
She must have got carried away colouring in ! No Live tonight! Either that or she’s watching TV ! She will have binged today no doubt with the Tv licence stress!! Either that or family time or her legs are ready to drop off!!!!
i wouldn’t touch anything from that house! It’s grubby and dirty looking. She’d be better spending time cleaning rather than colouring in!!
Diane ‘the excuse for everything’ Lloyd -get a grip love - 17K peeps you think love you! Nah - we see you for what you really are - an absolute embarrassment and disgrace! Sort yourself out!!!
Yeah shout us out on your live - I dare you!!! You are so full of self importance and you really are not !
Ps - when you go live you can cut it by 15 mins. We don’t wanna hear or see the dog. We don’t care about your eyes, legs or throat snd we certainly do not need to know about your wind. See when you take that away you have duck all to say!!

Her latest live is a joy, she is justifying going to Morrison’s cafe yesterday, whinges about the cold then gets arsey because nobody seems to be watching her, brilliant😅😅

Forgot to mention that she seems to be begging for one of her idiots, whoops peeps, to buy her a new hoover

Last edited:
  • Haha
Vandal the noisy bird has gone to the birdcage in the sky but after a burial she is bravely plodding on and is currently out shopping, no doubt followed by a family meal out, deserved because they are all in mourning.

Reactions: 1
Poor bird - all she ever did was scream at it - "shut up birds!!"
Bet it spent its life caged up, being screamed at, and surrounded by smoke from camera mans roll ups.
Poor thing.

• Sad
Never posted on Tattle before, more of a lurker, but I love this thread. I honestly wonder sometimes if it’s a spoof page! 😂

My favourite thing at the moment is hearing her say potatoes, I’ve never heard anyone pronounce it like that before and it cracks me up every time 😂

• Haha
Looks like she is out for a meal again, a deep fried chicken burger type thing but it is with salad. She is now calorie counting and has lost 3 pound since Tuesday, probably did a big 💩 before standing on the scales.

Reactions: 1
This woman is something else!

Justifies her Morrisons meal with the fact she deserved it !! Are the white carbs and red meat a bother ! Didn’t like the roll - it was a brioche bun Diane but the uneducated clearly don’t know that!

She then rambles on about her hoover - money was back in her account over a week ago - prob spent now on takeaway! May need good old Jeanett to the rescue!!

she then goes on about eating out makes her feel worthy ?!!?? She lied and said she had nothing In Asda cafe. Why did u tell us you had a ham salad that cost u £5!!!! It was McDonald’s you said you had.nothing. Lies are catching you up Diane!

Then she has the brass neck to say she doesn’t like eating out cos if she takes her own food she knows what’s in it!!! The mention of the old faithful washed out subway box she lives so much!!!

She and daughter want to make picnics and see places and go for day trips ! Actual bullshit - it’s coming into winter - the only trip she will do is to the shops!

Poor budgie has died -send off done - poor thing was shouted at on a daily basis by Diane ! I presume the takeaway salad box was the funeral wake!!! Still a takeaway!!!

This woman then has the audacity to post she loves calorie counting and has lost 3 pounds in 3 days!! What the actual duck!!!! How can she have counted any calories - she’s eaten out every day!!!!

Diane we are on to you and actually can guess your next move before you do!!! You are nothing but a fraud. If you have the cheek to take any money off anybody for diet or nutrition advice I will call you out!! Your answer to fix mental health is to feed yourself cos you deserve it!!!!!

Diane do not underestimate the power this page has! We know everything about you. You charge anybody money on 3rd January for any unqualified advice I will take this all the way. Starting with HMRC first. i have enough information for them. You have been very silly and slipped up many times. I will tease you with this but of scenery first!!!

F0929349-0691-4C98-8AC6-EF8EFC4FB79B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
I wish I didn’t have to think about then cook a meal as often as she eats out, how do you afford this when on benefits.

Poor bird - all she ever did was scream at it - "shut up birds!!"
Bet it spent its life caged up, being screamed at, and surrounded by smoke from camera mans roll ups.
Poor thing.
She’s probably deep fat fried it and had it between 2 pieces of white bread.

Ahhhhhh but the million dollar question is......
What does she weigh?
My bet is on 23 stone 11.
Let's see .....
23 stone 12. You win tattle bingo! One Inspirational quote coming your way!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.