Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight’s live has her telling us how she has walked for 4 hours again today, she has only eaten 1,000 calories worth of food but thankfully our brave soldier has decided to up her intake by eating dry roasted peanuts for most of the live, the crumbs of which can be seen below. Dont be taken in by her this is my last one but does anyone want it, it isn’t and she eats it herself followed by more.
She isn’t going out tomorrow although it is her payday, maybe she can spend some of the time washing her night attire.
Something to look forward to next Saturday she is going to do a live beauty evening, this will be us watching her talk whilst wearing a face mask, my seat is booked.
4 hour walk!! Not a chance !! Why is she not telling us about her step count !!!!
Tonight ailments - got a chill and watering eyes!
Did you clock that she declared having a burger in McDonald’s earlier in week - you know the visit she told us she had nothing !!! Obv there was another visit for chicken salad that she posted ! More lies !!
On 1100 calories from 2 meals. Again lies. The mayo and bun in subway would easy be 600!
sad woman - in bed at 6pm cos her legs can’t take her weight - filling herself with nuts and talking whilst eating !! Hate that!!
Can’t put her heating on or she will dehydrate the rabbits ! Utter crap!!!!

Funny that.. I have her on Fitbit and she's just below me.. I average just over 13k a day and can do that in an hour and half... I know everyone is different but she definitely doesn't do 4 hours a day that'd be about 20k steps at least!
She can’t possibly walk for 4 hours. She would need an ambulance called if that were the case!!! She is too heavy for those legs ! Her body is not capable of walking 4 hours!

Wonder what rubbish they bought at car boot sale!!!
Their house looks like a car boot sale!!!
No sign of a new Hoover ! House must be even disgusting without being hoovered! Dog cat birds and now rabbits!!! Gross!!
Instead of spending money on rubbish get something that you need Diane - Hoover ! Or have you spent the money !! Guess so!!
Oh Jeanett you have been taken in big style by this con artist!
Diane - 50g of nuts is 300 cals and 24 g of fat! Keep
Telling yourself they are good for you!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Listened to her live - I don't think I will listen to anymore- too much hard work and makes me rage sooooo much !!
She gets up at the crack of dawn - any time from 7.30am. No love, my alarm was set for 6.15 today- my daughter was on a train at 7am, my son was up at 5.30 !! Thats before the crack of dawn by the way.
Anyway - you are in bed before 9 almost every night - wasn't it 630 last night? You might not sleep it all, but I would say 10.5 to 13 hours in bed is unusual, if not just bleeping lazy.
The eating in bed, and while she's talking - just toooooo much to bear!!
The aches and pains go on and on. A spot on her nose because she's run down? No, its because you eat too many takeaways and processed foods. And as for 1000 calories - don't make me laugh!!
Why does she have 2 hot meals, what i would call main meals, every day ? Whats wrong with a sandwich for lunch?
She admits she's still got full fridge and freezers because they've not ate at home all week ! Where does this money come from? Oh yeah, my bleeping taxes !! I'm sure she claims she is her husbands carer, I bet she claims carers allowance. He has COPD doesn't he ? Maybe he should stop smoking.
As for the money spent on the rabbits......
Oh, and walking for 4 hours? Bollocks. You might have been out, or on your feet for 4 hours- but you didn't walk 12 miles Diane - thats what I would do as a minimum in 4 hours (if I had time) and trust me, if you were waking 12 miles a day and eating low carb, and not hitting your calories count, you'd be skinny. Erm.....you're not.
Comment of the live "I don't know why people don't watch my lives, I've got 1600 members. People then post questions - they should watch my bloody lives!"
Diane- some days I barely have the time or energy for a 20 minute conversation with my own family- let alone listen to you ramble! We don't all live in squalor, avoid housework, and do duck all every day whilst being funded by the benefit system!
Can you tell she's given me the rage !!

P.S - the reason you can't find your replacement sleep apnea machine mask is not because you can't be bothered, or you're too tired, its because your house is a tit hole hoarders dream !!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
L
Listened to her live - I don't think I will listen to anymore- too much hard work and makes me rage sooooo much !!
She gets up at the crack of dawn - any time from 7.30am. No love, my alarm was set for 6.15 today- my daughter was on a train at 7am, my son was up at 5.30 !! Thats before the crack of dawn by the way.
Anyway - you are in bed before 9 almost every night - wasn't it 630 last night? You might not sleep it all, but I would say 10.5 to 13 hours in bed is unusual, if not just bleeping lazy.
The eating in bed, and while she's talking - just toooooo much to bear!!
The aches and pains go on and on. A spot on her nose because she's run down? No, its because you eat too many takeaways and processed foods. And as for 1000 calories - don't make me laugh!!
Why does she have 2 hot meals, what i would call main meals, every day ? Whats wrong with a sandwich for lunch?
She admits she's still got full fridge and freezers because they've not ate at home all week ! Where does this money come from? Oh yeah, my bleeping taxes !! I'm sure she claims she is her husbands carer, I bet she claims carers allowance. He has COPD doesn't he ? Maybe he should stop smoking.
As for the money spent on the rabbits......
Oh, and walking for 4 hours? Bollocks. You might have been out, or on your feet for 4 hours- but you didn't walk 12 miles Diane - thats what I would do as a minimum in 4 hours (if I had time) and trust me, if you were waking 12 miles a day and eating low carb, and not hitting your calories count, you'd be skinny. Erm.....you're not.
Comment of the live "I don't know why people don't watch my lives, I've got 1600 members. People then post questions - they should watch my bloody lives!"
Diane- some days I barely have the time or energy for a 20 minute conversation with my own family- let alone listen to you ramble! We don't all live in squalor, avoid housework, and do duck all every day whilst being funded by the benefit system!
Can you tell she's given me the rage !!

P.S - the reason you can't find your replacement sleep apnea machine mask is not because you can't be bothered, or you're too tired, its because your house is a tit hole hoarders dream !!
well said!! I see she gives you the total rage too!!! It is disgusting the amount of money this family seem to get for doing duck all!! Shopping on a daily basis!!! Wonder if the benefits people know this family are one of the fittest in the country !!

This mornings live - 54 mins ! Sorry Diane you are to annoying to listen to that ! I listened to beginning and end! The beginning is all about her dog and his ball and the end is all about her plugging her new business! Hope she makes enough to come off benefits!!! Cos they will be getting stopped once contact has been made with HMRC !! She let slip that camera girl helping with program so that will be her benefits affected too !!’ Making flash cards with positive words!!
Can’t work and claim at same time!

I looked, saw 54 minutes, and thought duck that.

Came in here to see if anyone had listened and would do a summary!! 🤣

@FactnotFiction you deserve a medal for listening to just the beginning and the end !

Reactions: 1
Guys if you listen to last ten mins of live - she will only have 10 - 15 places for the £35 package!!!!! Get yourself in quick !!! She is doing stand up palates Japanese yoga and next year training to be a kick boxing instructor !!! Can u actual imagine the state of her!!!! The packages will include mugs T shirts magnets and laminated certificates !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So yesterday she normally wakes at 7.0, today she normally wakes at 9.30 but went back to sleep and woke at 11.30. She has smashed her thoughtful journal and her other journal, she may have been colouring in who knows. She’s not going to push herself as it causes her to either binge eat or stop eating 🤣🤣
She will make a nice chicken curry for tonight, this won’t happen, it didn’t happen last week so won’t tonight. She is now counting calories so can eat what she wants, she says she managed a couple of hours on slimming world. She has had a few treats this last fortnight but it is a treat now and then.
Shock, horror she doesn’t know everything about diets and weight loss, who’d have guessed.
Diane’s freedom program will have a recipe corner, a lot of them will be slimming world base, so she is pinching recipes from rather cookbooks and passing them off as her own. Everyone will get extra support from her🤣🤣
And having skipped through that is where I gave up.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So.....she was in bed at 630 last night and got up at 1130 today ? 17 hours in her pit ? I don't think I've ever spent 17 hours in bed in my lifetime ?!? Shes gonna get bed sores !!!

She has posted a live of her chopping apples but the first thing any normal person notices is the door, this is actually in her kitchen
Disgusting filthy house!!!!!!

Did anyone listen to the cooking live with her talking about going self employed and how much she can earn. She will be declaring everything and speaking to the right people for help!! Cameraman is 100 % behind her - let’s see when their joint claim is stopped !!!! Honestly this family are at it screwing f the system for every penny!!
she had to nip to Morrisons for a £4 bag of sugar. Knew she couldn’t stay in today!!!! She’d be cheaper buying an apple pie. Will have less germs in it! That house is disgusting.
she has not yet declared what she’s eaten today !

Hey Di, have you seen our comments about reporting you and now you're trying to convince us you're going legit? Yeah right. But if it's true Diane, it makes no difference to the benefit people if you work online only. So any of your payments for all of your many ailments will stop as you are declaring yourself fit to run a business.
Does she not realise that running a business means taking a chance so no, the benefit system does not hold your hand. Most businesses make a loss in their first and second years. How is she so naïve?

Hey Di, have you seen our comments about reporting you and now you're trying to convince us you're going legit? Yeah right. But if it's true Diane, it makes no difference to the benefit people if you work online only. So any of your payments for all of your many ailments will stop as you are declaring yourself fit to run a business.
Does she not realise that running a business means taking a chance so no, the benefit system does not hold your hand. Most businesses make a loss in their first and second years. How is she so naïve?
She is as thick as pig tit!! She think the at the benefits people will keep handing out at the same time she tries to make a living!!! LOL!! It’s a non starter - the amount of benefits getting handed to this family is incredible. She will never make enough as a business to match that!! She is on free money just now !!
I see your cooking lives have vanished Diane. wonder why. Maybe it was all the talk of you paying taxes etc! Don’t worry I screen recorded and will inform HMRC myself. You have the intend to be self employed so u should be registering yourself now not on 4th January !

So.....she was in bed at 630 last night and got up at 1130 today ? 17 hours in her pit ? I don't think I've ever spent 17 hours in bed in my lifetime ?!? Shes gonna get bed sores !!!
And she was still wearing same nightie again. That’s 3 or 4 nights. Horrid !! Was covered in nuts last night!!!

So our heroine was up for 10 hours, 3 of which she wasted, her words, cooking and was knackered after 10 hours. Her pies, 2 apple, 2 chicken curry, 2 Nutella and 2 jam looked like they were made in a pie maker, had she made them in the oven they would have all cooked at the same time therefore less cooking time. She says she used to batch cook everything including breakfasts but her fussy husband didn’t like frozen eggs so she had to cook those from fresh for the ungrateful git😅😅
I cooked a lasagne, quiche and chicken casserole yesterday, from scratch and took less than 2 hours.

What else has she got to do other than cook anyway ? Its not like she's got a bloody job, or that she cleans her house!

She's advertising her Freedom Programme on other weight loss FB pages now 🙈 I think my favourite bit is where she asks if you are feeling fed up with not being able to find the right programme, fed up of programmes failing you, fed up of waking up bloated, want to sort yourself out for Christmas.......join Diane's Freedom Programme on 4th January!! I think you'll find Diane, January is after Christmas ?

• Haha
She's advertising her Freedom Programme on other weight loss FB pages now 🙈
I'm surprised those groups aren't booting her off. She doesn't allow you to promote other groups in hers but self promotion in someone else's is ok?

Do everything I say, and nothing I do to get healthy.

She's such a hypocrite.

What else has she got to do other than cook anyway ? Its not like she's got a bloody job, or that she cleans her house!

She's advertising her Freedom Programme on other weight loss FB pages now 🙈 I think my favourite bit is where she asks if you are feeling fed up with not being able to find the right programme, fed up of programmes failing you, fed up of waking up bloated, want to sort yourself out for Christmas.......join Diane's Freedom Programme on 4th January!! I think you'll find Diane, January is after Christmas ?
How bloody rude, I genuinely hope she has no takers for her plan. Are you fed up of waking at 7am, fed up of cooking for your family, fed up of exercising well join the Diane plan and learn to stay in bed until lunchtime, eat takeaways and slob about all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well did you see that live!! Who the duck is she!!! Telling us all off about comments on peoples posts!! her group is false because no one is allowed an opinion different to hers or it gets deleted!!!
Absolute mess of a woman !!!

Well did you see that live!! Who the duck is she!!! Telling us all off about comments on peoples posts!! her group is false because no one is allowed an opinion different to hers or it gets deleted!!!
Absolute mess of a woman !!!
This will be on the back of the porridge post, someone posted about savoury porridge, they had made porridge with milk and a sprinkling of salt so the 1st comment said oh no I have only just learnt to eat things without sugar but dont fancy having savoury porridge. First the original poster turned on her and then others did saying she was sarcastic and not nice to original poster, poor girl only offered a comment.

She’s gone to town on the inspirational quotes today, at this rate she’ll have none left for her money making scam, whoops business venture

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.