Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently she doesn't know what vinted is yea right ok then and if she doesn't want stuff she gives it away and buys new firstly no she does not give things way she hoards them and secondly she must be on some benefits to buy all new stuff laughable

Reactions: 1
Woman lies so much. She totally unaware she's doing it.
While watching her live. Her Daughters voice could be heard. Asking " what you doing" repeatedly. Something to that effect. Big D told her she was talking to someone. I forget the name of who. She said this
repeatedly.
I'm thinking OMG why lie. Why not say I'm on TT.

I think TT will be her thing. She will try lol. The reason I think that. Is that she watches certain creators on there that have huge followers, big earners. That are quite frankly rude, vile. Get away what what ever they like. Big D is trying to copy this. Because rude behaviour gets the views. We all know she's naturally Rude. She was telling her mods ( which i don't think she has lol ) If you don't do your job your banned and I will get others. OK LOVE carry on.
Next she will be on Onlyfans for the men who love "Its ya Big Girl" ppl lol. Or Clapper lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently due to Big D ADHD she forgets to eat. Yep she forgets to eat. Can we relate to that if you have ADHD is her question.All 25stone of you forget to eat. I've heard it all now. I have ADHD so does my daughter. She forgets to eat . If she stood sideways, you wouldn't see her. Lol.
Not sure Big D can relate to that.

• Haha
I was watching her day 2 again after she posted her shop bought wholemeal pasta salad and saying she forgets to eat in this day 2 she states buying pre made salads are expensive so she is going to do her own and no skipping meals well that's two promises she has made out the window and if she was skipping meals she wouldn't have just lost a pound more like she fell off the wagon 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
oh dear, Diane has caught herself out again with her constant lying!!
She is very proud of herself for sticking to the plan for 10 days (as of yesterday) but she started her healthy eating plan (if we can call it thaSt) well before the New Year started.
she only lost 1Lb last week at her size she should have lost a lot more.

Reactions: 5
So she’s doing dieting Diane’s way this year, I think we all know what that means and how is it day 11 today when the 2nd of Jan was day 3, Diane maths🤣🤣

• Haha
So she’s doing dieting Diane’s way this year, I think we all know what that means and how is it day 11 today when the 2nd of Jan was day 3, Diane maths🤣🤣
And apparently people used to tell her not to eat white pasta but now she's doing it Diane's way. If by people she means her Dr? She literally droned on last year about how her Dr said she was to eat wholemeal and not white. But what does the Dr know compared with know it all, know nothing Di.
---
Also Day 1 was 29th December, so today is day 13. So 1lb in almost 2 weeks

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just watched her latest TT exercise how can she claim to have bad hips /legs we can all clearly see them move now surely this woman could just go get a job what is stopping her from working. A carer for her husband who can go to the shops by himself clearly can wash and dress himself feed himself and stay up until 3/4 playing computer games by himself so what does she do lol 🤔🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
Just watched her latest TT exercise how can she claim to have bad hips /legs we can all clearly see them move now surely this woman could just go get a job what is stopping her from working. A carer for her husband who can go to the shops by himself clearly can wash and dress himself feed himself and stay up until 3/4 playing computer games by himself so what does she do lol 🤔🤔🤣🤣
Come on now, be fair. I've seen more movement in a queue in the Asda 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just don't get it. Put your coat on D get out in the fresh air and go for a walk. ( I don't mean the slow wonder around the chiller cabinet in Tescos. ) Far better for you. Than a few side steps and arm waves.

• Heart
Have a look at her tiktok from day 11
Her yellow living room is just as bad as the dining room. It must absolutely stink in her house...

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Who is watching her and thinking ‘oh there’s MY GIRL Diane’ 🤪🤪🤪 please god make it stop with the ‘it’s your girl’ I have second hand embarrassment for her 🫣🫣🫣
Nobody thinks you are their girl!!!!!
Cringetastic 😬
---
OMG I got tit from her when she had her original Facebook group for mentioning ‘Get Fit With Rick’ for promoting other exercise plans and there is OUR GIRL doing his workout!!!
---
And apparently people used to tell her not to eat white pasta but now she's doing it Diane's way. If by people she means her Dr? She literally droned on last year about how her Dr said she was to eat wholemeal and not white. But what does the Dr know compared with know it all, know nothing Di.
---
Also Day 1 was 29th December, so today is day 13. So 1lb in almost 2 weeks
Just watched that video, what I’m interested to know is what keeps OUR GIRL so busy that she forgets to eat???? She doesn’t work, she doesn’t clean, she barely cooks so what exactly keeps her busy 🙃🙃🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
And she's flounced again....being trolled... funny because no one comments on her posts.... she's such an amazing life coach 🙄

• Haha
now she’s quit the internet , how long do you think that will be for , place your bets 🤣🤣
And she's back.
Considering she only lost 1lb and is now saying that she put on a few lbs this week because of stress eating, how does she reckon she's still on track to lose half a stone a month.
She is also a social media addict. Can't wait for the next TikTok live 😄

• Haha