Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's slowly getting closer and closer to the camera .....due to the tit piled in that junk yard of a room

I'm imagine her house stinks

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Big D, well done for giving the hoop a go and not giving up. Please look at tutorials, they will give you tips and hints.
Perhaps, for a while, until you get used to hooping, just video yourself to see what you are doing right and wrong & gain stamina rather than live and shouting at Alexa and seeing who's watching you.

Do 5 minutes one way, then 5 the other build up to 10, 15 etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Big D, well done for giving the hoop a go and not giving up. Please look at tutorials, they will give you tips and hints.
Perhaps, for a while, until you get used to hooping, just video yourself to see what you are doing right and wrong & gain stamina rather than live and shouting at Alexa and seeing who's watching you.

Do 5 minutes one way, then 5 the other build up to 10, 15 etc.
She's been given so much advice and still making a show of herself. I wouldn't waste my time giving her more Well done for keeping us entertained more like. She'd be better going for a brisk walk.
Not sure she needs another platform for people to flatter her already inflated ego.

Reactions: 3
She's been given so much advice and still making a show of herself. I wouldn't waste my time giving her more Well done for keeping us entertained more like. She'd be better going for a brisk walk.
Not sure she needs another platform for people to flatter her already inflated ego.
I've given up telling her to go for a walk. She can, apparently, walk for 2 hours..... 🙄 righty ho!

And you are right... she keeps me entertained 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good grief. Why would you put this out there when you now weigh 25 stone? It was embarrassing enough first time round. Eamon could hardly contain his distain. It was the laughing stock segment usually reserved for Americans with weird sex lives.
DESPERATE much?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Good grief. Why would you put this out there when you now weigh 25 stone? It was embarrassing enough first time round. Eamon could hardly contain his distain. It was the laughing stock segment usually reserved for Americans with weird sex lives.
DESPERATE much?
Embarrassed for her

This was years ago and she is desperate for insta fame
She's famous for all the wrong reasons ...on here, on insta and in all the FB groups she bombards.

Reactions: 7
22 stone fitness guru 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Now a 25 stone wannabe 😂😂😂😂😂

If you were now a 10 stone done it I would be impressed but seriously.... you are talking about a gastric band if you can't keep up the SW (is it still SW ?)

Soon it'll be 26 stone, then 27.....

Reactions: 6