Diadro #10 You can snipe me out the battle but you can’t snipe me out his life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to Semi Remi for the thread title πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‚

well what a week it has been at β€œHQ” 😏

Started the week on the run, moving from one hotel to another after being spotted in the wild & running like a wee witch!

Court today & tiktoks answer to Sky News turned up πŸ˜‚ Diadro boasting about how famous he is like oor ROOTS DARLING!

Then it all kicked off between the baby mumma Sophie Hoe & the semi one aka THE GIRLFRIEND! War of words broke out & of course SR has been on lives cranking up the manipulation for gifts! Then got a reality check in her big battle that baby daddy failed to turn up for 😁

And the latest is he is in the cells πŸ€”

All this over a BEAST 🀯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if Police Scotland will let him have his microphone to speak into whilst being interviewed under caution πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Marking my spot … it’s getting very interesting in the good old tik tok, Remi move your arse and get live! We need proof of life and the retaliation of soppy

Reactions: 3
This is better than the soaps on the telly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ still creases me that this is actually their life day to day it's so staggering it's funny lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.