Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
Oh my god he has called out Nina 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s what the twins comments are about hahahaha.. she was sitting 13knthe whole thing and this just another bro account comes in and boom gifts her huge and he says well done on your back up account follows 7 people and he says that’s third account t tonight that’s got level 18 gifted from 1 gift. Basically calling out their fake accounts. Nina and her and Wright mind always hosting each other big in box battles to get ahead of Sophie. And they keep calling each other twins (remi and Nina) kissing each other through boxes etc. weirdos
---

She’s been doing that for days I don’t follow her but pop on to see what shite she’s talking and she sings them now. It’s so odd
---
Nina has all her team with the stupid ducks in the name gifting remi
I don't follow her either so just noticed it the fyp today. x

kaylsonx

VIP Member
Rossy reports live talking about it all

also someone has said the name of the hotel it looks like he is staying 🤣
---
Remi is getting slated in discord and rossybreports and her mods for allowing hate accounts and comments.. there is a Leah girl who unfortunately passed away and Demi was going mad about people commenting about it as there is a light up tik tok yellow for Leah happening

Last edited:

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
He clearly targets a certain mindset of a woman who will allow him treat him that way. Few screws loose but still how he thinks he can get away with his sly digs is just horrendous to watch. Albeit they’ve all got themselves to blame for the upset they feel when it comes to him and his cult but he’s making sly digs, sophs got her nashers cheesered to fuck watching her upset like wtf.
He asked her if she needed a hug. x

kaylsonx

VIP Member
Well like I know this doesn’t mean much but he had the ring light and all 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so it was either planned he would be out today or unplanned that he had to bring everything.. if that makes sense 🤣🤣🤣
---
Ready for Sophie to be sniped out
---
Is remi trying to make out she’s with him being all cryptic
---
Nina is sickly obsessed
---
Oh my god Nina made a weird face when Sophie was trying to mess saying she had never won box battles. The whole lot of these are soooo toxic
---
I wonder will remi snipe Sophie out now her sick obsession is against her

Last edited:

kaylsonx

VIP Member
Well I never..
---
Looks like it was someone else.. and someone else they pissed off.. wow wow
---
Still was right it was either her own account or someone she was getting to gift her

Attachments

kaylsonx

VIP Member
It’s all going off is right

didn’t realise Emma Louise isn’t a mod now thinking had not seen her she’s been banned from discord.. there is an exodus

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
Won’t put herself in a toxic situation she says herself she would never have been happy in.. puts herself back in said toxic situation less than a week later
---
Sarah is looking for a lion for a nip slip
---
Please tell me this gobshit isn’t going to be there for Mother’s Day
---
There is a mel6.0 account with Scottish flag.. gifting a lot to remi.. is this Chelle and CMD new account? 🤣
---
Is Sarah taking the piss out of remi cooking in the kitchen 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
The people in comments are more toxic nearly the minute Sophie came in all the so nice to see use back together and what you cooking for you and D comments start.. Jesus
He loves it. x