Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
This should be good..
---
Anyone else watching this fool address the situation and be made to look like a great person for doing this..
---
So many nice messages she’s received? Seriously? Fuck me these are all deluded
Oh it’s okay because she gives to a special needs charity weekly from her bank account 🙄🙄🙄

kaylsonx

VIP Member
I can’t watch rossy live and that always has tea

also he sent her 3 unis.. so.. I can’t keep up WHAT DOES HE TELL THESE WOMEN

kaylsonx

VIP Member
Oh remi has the tits out
---

Oh Jesus…
---
He locked the chat in discord after those 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
He can’t even fill the boxes!!
---
HA
She is a mug. Promoting that you should put up with that behaviour
---
He will have to message people he said this will be quickest ever 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

kaylsonx

VIP Member
Just watched this. Take note how she says “I’ll be single again after this” for no reason wasn’t relevant at all but had to say it while he’s there to prove a point.
---
Hard Rock is one of the best hotels in Tenerife, its part of The Hard Rock franchise.

More than likely he's went down Veronica's and his pockets have been dipped down there.

Incidentally I'm in Tenerife Judy now aswell, so il be keeping an eye out for the wee prick.
NO WAY!! Hahaha let us know if you spy him 👀

Attachments

These fight and make up so quick remi in discord saying I’ll be there to feed him soon the only time he eats like a king. She is on a different fucking planet
---
Who is under cover gifted then. Some other poor unfortunate swooped in that gifts the gifting circle box battles now has
---
AHA! Caught remi! She’s under cover gifter
---
Also she looks miserable
---
I’d nearly pay the 3 pound to say something very wild on text to speech but I’ve no back up account
---
Oh he was meeting with remi saying no saving your boyfriend and she got really mad mouthing that’s disgusting etc. shaking her head. She was mad
She looks like she’s been crying