Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kaylsonx

VIP Member
Ah Brummy sniping for Demi because she supports his kind.. and of course he will be like oh trying to cheer her up because you know he’s such a good man

Walnutss

VIP Member
I feel like they broke up but he was still harassing her asking her to come up etc while flirting with Sophie hoe
Not sure when the alleged rape took place I don't think she's said

Also I say alleged but we all know she's not lying about him

kaylsonx

VIP Member
It’s an FYP comment so you know yourselves but someone said he won’t be happy Reno won’t be recycling and someone said why and they said she did a post saying she’s done and that it must be taken down now when someone said it’s not there..

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Sophie hoe 🤣🤣🤣 i think
---
I've said all along he hasnt been alone these last couple of days..very odd.
i was thinking that as well since her camera hasn’t been on today has it? Wonder if she is looking forward to her wee day at court tomorrow 😏

kaylsonx

VIP Member
That’s why he won’t name claim her as a GF. She’s not his type at all. She’s filtered to the max on TikTok and is actually very goofy looking.
I went back aaaages on her insta for the nose one time a while back and I have to say waaaaay back she was actually very pretty I thought very natural
---
rossy lives have been wild this week jade was in as well and the big sal guy who is always putting up stuff about him.. and then some Lauren one was in sorta slagging off Diadro and Sophie cos she supports or had been supporting remi.. of course they are all clever and they are like we are being told your in the discord and low and behold she leaves the box goes in discord says I tried sticking up for use and got hammered 🤣

kaylsonx

VIP Member
She looks like she’s been crying
That’s what I thought
---
Remi looking rough after her wee greet over i assume him messaging her (no doubt being his usual horrible bawbag self) about the hashtag carry on that got the discord locked.
What for it locked I missed it I only seen the comment saying she’s allowing horrible comments in live or something?? What was that I missed it. I NEED YOU GUYS NOW I MISSED SOMETHING 🤣
---
No wonder she’s gifting herself so much over 15k.. she thinks she will look great for him again