Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
If he was able to borrow 14k why the fuck didn't he buy some new curtains. Those are horrendous.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Loppylou89

VIP Member
This was set up for tomorrow night, it has to be.. miss red was asking him to show the proof he said he couldn’t cause he’ll get banned and she told him to sent them to her on insta she’ll post them she doesn’t mind losing the account. He went off to do “that” and nothing was sent… an hour before that he wasn’t reporting anything now that people have asked for proof he all of a sudden reported it. I smell something very fishy.
At first I was here for the drama but the more and more he spoke, the less it added up. Perfect timing for resets. Skanks the lot of them

beebee789

VIP Member
Says he’s eating out of food banks and can’t pay his bills but is buying 15 cans of red bull every day. This guy is talking absolute bullshit and wants sympathy and money. He’s double wide.
Self-harming with red bull cos he has heart problems and liver issues so it's "an easy way out."

Am actually howling is this cunt taking the piss

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
She canny speak to anyone on the phone but is fine to sit greeting in front of 3.5k 🥴

• Haha

mommofthree

Chatty Member
Someone’s just muted/blocked a poor woman from diadros live as she was asking diadro/sophie or anyone in the live with a big platform to share her sons story - a TWO year old baby with stage 4 cancer and all she was asking for was for one of them to share her babies story! Considering 5 of them in the box are and I say this lightly ‘parents’ they’d show a bit of compassion 😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
They’re acting like a proper happy couple he’s got a fuckin death wish she’ll be slashing the tyres the morn

• Haha
Got to laugh, all Sophie’s chihuahua’s were in BB’s last night saying Cassidy is the only one with girl code and created this narrative that she wasn’t happy. Well, Cassidy is in Remis live today and is a top gifter😂😂. She’s also chatting normally in the comments.

There’s another thing for the psycho to be jealous of Remi for… she’s a talented painter. No wonder Remis not phased by the jealous bunny boiler. She couldn’t lace her boots.
---
Remi and Sarah Evan’s on live. Sarah said to Remi they need to snipe each other to beat the bunny boiler. Remis response was on point 👏🏽👏🏽. She said she doesn’t agree with that and the extra money she’d use sniping she’d rather use to take her son out a day out or something 😂😂😂🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I can’t watch these morons anymore. I’m away back to Vavron. I’m losing even more brain cells with this lot and I don’t know how to explain to anyone who asks in work tomorrow what I’ve done this weekend.

Sophie might win the box battles but she’s the biggest loser in life. Bye 👋🏽

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Aww naw she canny have a hot chocolate because she’s left her hot chocolate in his hoose 😭 and she canny get anymore because she’s sent him all her money in box battles 😭😂 this has got to be a wind up

• Haha
Haha SRS saying she’s not embarrassed to do the cha cha slide around her kitchen, she doesn’t care. OF COURSE YOU WOULDNT YA DESPERATE COW! Of all the many, many things to be embarrassed about I’d say that would be the least of them. I also heard her talking about what to wear today and she said shall I wear a dress? 😭😭😭😂😂😂😂

How has she got so many followers?? Who actually finds this lassie likeable?

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Asking who Remi was before she met Dickadora? Could say the same about you ya wee trollop 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Sophie’s desperation levels are frightening tonight. He’s getting pissed off with everyone telling them there a good couple or should be together. If Diadro wasn’t who he is, I’d genuinely be terrified for him.

She said earlier he’ll be single forever because he’ll be too busy with her and the baby. She’s serious as well.

• Haha
  • Wow

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
Obv made the whole episode into a box battle (after he didn’t want her showing her body & using baby for views) & of course he can’t go a day without box battles, he’s trying to sort now.
These two need to be wiped off the face of the earth.

Reactions: 11

Anonemxoxo

Chatty Member
Diadro’s mods begging her to come off. She’s an absolute state but they are fake as fuck trying to be there for her when actually they are all up Diadro’s ass. I don’t have high opinions of Remi at all, but Sophie can’t really talk when she did this to Becca lol.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
howling at him being played at his own game 😂 he doesn’t know how to cope with that 😂

• Haha