Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
Guys, Blaine isn’t answering any questions relating to the cult & its captives cos he’s above that now & he’s creating his own platform. 🤣
Blaine, we want to know the details of the said cult, no one cares about you beyond your own stupidity, and you don’t have the personality to carry any of this forward.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

lje88

Chatty Member
I can’t cope with this performance 😂😂😂My fave thing so far has been Chantelle the wonder mum talking about being pregnant when her baby is crying in the corner.
what a shit show honestly I thank god my life is not as pathetic as these Fannys.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
I know Diadro is a fucking wrong yin. But does anyone actually believe he’s threatening to go to people’s houses and burn them down? He’s got nae pals and is a dafty from Coatbridge? Like it’s just not happening.

• Haha

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Guys im going live.. i hope you have all your unis ready. Remember the more credit the better. Xoxox
I’ve taken out a massive loan, remortgaged my house, couple of credit cards, all ready to be maxed out for you hun 🫶🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13

mrsbarson24o2

Haven’t we all, our real life people can never know.

hes only anywhere on leaderboard cos of Cassidy the night
I'm going to have to quit soon. My other half just started singing the diadro song. Says I've got a weird obsession with the guy. Partially true - we're both trolls, he'd just rather spam chats and I like to come back to my people on tattle 😇

• Haha

Rosieroo69

Not Remi saying “I don’t know how any one can call me wish version when I have had an 8 page spread in a top New York magazine” doesn’t make your choice in men any better does it tho love

• Haha
  • Wow

Allabootthathoose

I swear one day it's gonna come out that tik tok has all just been a scripted social experiment cause a swear this stuff cannot be real life 😭 diadickdro is an arsehole but all these other idiots are just as bad.. that Blaine once made a comment about people with epilepsy having a fit in a bath and making it a jacuzzi.... these are not people who are owed any sympathy. They probably all take turns each of the same 1 brain cell between them it's the only explanation for the stupidness of them all 🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
They’re acting like a right happy couple tonight. She’s like the cat that’s got the cream. More like the cat that’s got the clap🤢.

This poor baby. They don’t deserve the title of mum and dad. This world is fucked. So many people would kill for their own baby then you’ve got these muppets. They make me fucking sick.

• Haha
He’s already on live in the car heading home talking about how him and SRS aren’t in a relationship but he’s going to be the best dad. Whereas as she’ll be back in her own bed this morning with him dripping out of her (sorry🤢) dreaming of this perfect family she thinks she’s going to have with him.

How many days before there’s another Remi meltdown.

• Sick
  • Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
So she got turfed out on Xmas eve as punishment & still pumped him on Xmas day 😭😭😭

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
I never seen proof from them. But I just know I’ve absolutely no sympathy for Blaine. He mentioned today he lost his mam, why comment and laugh at the fact that girl didn’t have her dad at Christmas and the only present he’s getting is flowers. Low life Cunt!
View attachment 2687480View attachment 2687481
Disgusting wee bastard.
He’s at it, he’s either lying about the 14k of his own money or it’s come from gifts he’s turned into coins to gift back to the beast , gifts he’s taken from folk who more than likely can’t afford to send them. None of Diadros ex mods deserve any sympathy they are nothing but vile dirty scrounging beast enablers

Reactions: 12

Hereforthetea7

If I send you all unis can I get them back please troops? Being on Claires Law and experience in being taken to family court is essential. I'm more than happy to leave my kids to come and see you aswell. But don't worry, I've been sterilised so no chance of me trapping you with a baby 😊

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
So now the rancid wee cunt is saying he has gone to the police which is why he can't post receipts.

How convenient.

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Aye it’s a bit fishy. Like her.
i don’t know about everyone elses experience being pregnant but i know when i was, i was never up to fuck knows what time at night every night, up really early every morning, caking the make up on etc i was shattered, looked like a burst baw 90% of the time & was sleeping really early most nights, albeit awake during the night for pee’s, heartburn, sick. She is sat face fucking a phone all day as well, the maths aint mathing!

• Heart

dxlly_d

Sophie rose in the box battles again. 🤦🏼‍♀️ apparently he only has 3 mods left. Hope this is the beginning of the end

• Haha
I hate to repeat the obvious but he is utter scum. She was doing nothing wrong last night. She was having a laugh and enjoying herself. If I remember right he done the same to the bunny boiler when they were away at one of the places they ran away to. He kept putting her down for being drunk. Hes a total narc. Remis better off away from him and that cult.

Glad she’s also mentioned about her past. She’s not ashamed and neither she should be. Doesn’t matter what she’s done, at least she’s no sat on her arse claiming every benefit going or begging on tik tok all day every day. She’s clearly done well so fair play to her. She’ll do better if she stays away from Piadro.
---
Title suggestion…. Boom, boom, boom. Diadro in two wombs.

• Haha
  • Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
I can’t stand that swearing shephardess. Her son’s in jail for murder and she says he’s innocent. She’s another charity thief. Scum.