Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Well done to @Allabootthathoose for the excellent title thread 🤭

Sophie Rose is having Dickadora’s baby (allegedly). Baby daddy chucked her out on Christmas Eve as punishment & let her walk the streets for a couple of hours. Was allowed to have Christmas dinner with him at his mums then she was sent back down the road. Sophie Rose left her kids for this 🥴

Rent a room Remi we think spent a few days with him in London between Christmas & New Year & Spare room Sophie has been dramatically spewing ever since 😂

This pair also have blood on their hands with the passing of their mods. Search tiktok if you aren’t clued up on this.

Diadro is still a beast!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Spanor511

VIP Member
Christ Almighty. Sophie Rose is a poisonous, narcissistic manipulator who knows exactly what she is doing. Maybe you could go and create a rave thread for her, new member. She’s an absolute Fanny of a lassie who on purposely got pregnant to him. Hell mend her. She wasn’t giving a shit about her kids when she away shagging him and cleaning ‘beast’ off his door.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

kaylsonx

VIP Member
Anyone catch the start of remis live? Apparently not going back to box battles……
---
Ah Diadro has blocked her 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Saying he has added him back because the police told him to incase anything is posted about him, what a load of bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

SAS20211

VIP Member
Im a silent reader and don't often comment but I'm honestly baffled by some of the reactions on this thread, why are people excited at the thought of Remi going to meet this rapist and be his next victim?

His whole content when he got with Becca was based around his domestic abuse court case. Becca was warned by Jade and still chose to stay. Becca was dating him whiles he pled guilty for domestic abuse. Becca to this day despite her current court cases against him still gets in boxes to keep things "factual" for example - the other day telling Bruce Wayne that Diadro developed ticks from taking cocaine and would never take it again and he didn't meet Remi at news years. Both totally irrelevant things she doesn't need to defend or explain. He quiet clearly still has a hold over her.

Sophie saw it all these accusations play out and still decided to peruse Diadro whiles he was with Becca. But again just like Becca who was also warned she came to Scotland anyways. People can condemn Sophie for supporting a beast. I don't think she deserves to be domestically, mentally and financially abused. I think she's learned her lesson.

It's wrong to say she deserves this level abuse this man is threatening to take away her body autonomy, her baby despite not being allowed regular contact with his own children, her literal rights to exist as anything other than just a silently floaty head in the boxes forced to wear red lipstick and smile (just like Becca, who was often encouraged to put more makeup on and look happier) during the abuse so nobody new. The only issue is he can't silence Sophie for more than a few days. "Get in the box battles and support me, show solidarity" no watch me flirt with my next victim and try not to stress out "the baby". He said he refers to the baby as the or her baby because he's not allowed to talk about children online.

Running with the narrative that is funny and people are getting their karma is soooooo weird. It's like saying Becca deserved to be assaulted because she knew he had charges and Jade warned her and if he does it to Remi do we then say oh but she new?

No people often return to their abuse partners on average 7 times before they leave for good. This man is a serial abuser and quite frankly I'm worried that Sophie or this baby will be victim number 3 & 4 to add to the list of people who have died in his circle of kindness.
Hello, new member 👋 Welcome. Please dont get things twisted. No ones bigged up remi to meet Diadro.. its far from that. We all had sympathy for Soph rose at first until she kept going back and mugging her self off. She's hsd numerous times to run and get the right help.. she still done what she's done. She has a previous history of doing the same thing. They've both met there match.

Reactions: 15

beebee789

VIP Member
So you're 14k in debt because money is being extorted from you by a man aff Tiktok that you've never met. This man is threatening to beat you up and set your house on fire if you don't send him gifts. But you don't go to the police...you just continue sending gifts...but today you decide that you've actually got a moral compass (after 6 months of proving otherwise) yet you still don't want to go to the police.

Now i'm not saying he's lying, but i am saying i smell shite.

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Ever since someone said about all his teeth being why he sounds like he’s chewing marbles that’s all I can see and hear. him and remi actually look like siblings
---
He’s just been saying he wants a little girl wanted one for ages so that’s why Sophie’s always bleating on about bloody Neveah. Should call it Tsaeb; beast spelled backwards

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Chantelle telling Sophie she’s to eat because she’s eating for two now , I think you’ll find Sophies been eating for at least a family of 5 for some time now

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
It's a no from me. I don't think you get to preach the moral high ground about being a good parent when you're deliberately associating with a convicted abuser and beast.

• Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
I have zero sympathy for Blaine. He continuously defended Diadro and was always one of his most vocal supporters. He also knew everything about Diadro being an abuser and a beast. Yet he still continued to gift him 14k and, supposedly, couldn't even pay his rent because he was gifting a man he says threatened to burn his house down. Receipts please.

You're not a victim Blaine. You're an idiot and an enabler. The actual victims are the women Diadro has abused and those 2 mods who ended up dying because of a community you were a toxic lynchpin within. So fuck you and your newfound morality.

• Heart

whatevzz

I don’t believe him one bit other than he probably is in debt to some extent but that’s his own doing. No one else’s.
This was set up for tomorrow night, it has to be.. miss red was asking him to show the proof he said he couldn’t cause he’ll get banned and she told him to sent them to her on insta she’ll post them she doesn’t mind losing the account. He went off to do “that” and nothing was sent… an hour before that he wasn’t reporting anything now that people have asked for proof he all of a sudden reported it. I smell something very fishy.

Reactions: 14

Cass_25

VIP Member
Sophie having nae hot chocolate is almost as heartbreaking as that time T got wan piece n sausage instead of 2.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14