Diadro #4 Human shield away home, the beast is all alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s no half trying to batter into Remi right now , saying she’s beautiful, but he wants to know if she’s beautiful inside her 🤢 the heidcase will be on wae that bleeping song in 3..2..1

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I am actually raging with all this. If this ends up as predicted then this should be the end of both of the pair of scumbags!

Reactions: 15
Him flirting wi that Remi wan is giving me the grace. Sophie rose will be heedering a wall the now pure ragin. I don’t think she’s pregnant tbh
---
Him flirting wi that Remi wan is giving me the grace. Sophie rose will be heedering a wall the now pure ragin. I don’t think she’s pregnant tbh
**the heave no Grace wtf 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There he’s away googling looking for Remi’s skuds. He’s a creepy bastard 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t think that Remi would give him the steam off her pish she’s just a wee clout chaser but the way he looks at her and the stuff he says is just minging lewd owld bar creeper behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think that Remi would give him the steam off her pish she’s just a wee clout chaser but the way he looks at her and the stuff he says is just minging lewd owld bar creeper behaviour
See that pouty thing he does wi his bottom lip 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 he thinks he’s gorgeous anaw

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Imagine for a second though that clumsy fuk spare room did actually fall and he’s on live flirting after not even being broken up a few days.

Beccas on now replying to folk in the comments about it, she’s said she was told months ago that Sophie was pregnant, at around the time of the protests . So if Sophie is pregnant and no havering she must be further on than first thought, after the protests she was away at the lodges with him getting steaming - bogging if she’s known she was pregnant and she’s been drinking .

Reactions: 6
I really don’t think she knew she was pregnant around protest time because she was drinking and a lot.

Reactions: 1
Another fall down the stairs? Something isn’t right here. I think she’s either lying or orchestrating these ‘falls’ for attention. Either way she’s unhinged and I hope concerns are raised with the appropriate services by the hospital if she has went. This is not a woman fit to be a mother. She has the mental capacity of a child and is barely a parent to the two kids she’s got. The thought of her with a newborn baby absolutely terrifies me.

Reactions: 11
SR is besotted with him. I can see what’s going to happen. She apparently fell down the stairs 3 times yesterday. There is also a video going around fyp of her saying she’s just fallen down her stairs it’s an old video. The beast got his Tarten hat on. I wonder if she was pregnant there as it’s like she was trying to make him worried but he didn’t care he told her to turn down her music.

I personally think she will have a termination and then say they lost the baby. They will be back together and getting all the clout then.
She needs to grow up she’s acting like a 16 year old. She don’t even have her own children!

No way did she order that Apple Watch ages ago.

Did anyone watch Zac last night? He done box battles dressed as Diadro 🤣 it was hilarious. But out of respect he stopped when he heard Jo had sadly passed away whilst That dirty beast carried on doing box battles!

Reactions: 9
Loads predicted this earlier today I got muted in her live for goin ah there we go problem solved, I don’t think there’s any bairn
FS Alan 🫣😂😂😂
I was under the impression that she fell pregnant when they first met, she said she wasn't on contraception and they didn't use a condom, then she went on the pill. So she's either been pregnant the whole time of the pill has failed...or she's talking shite?
I've never been on the pill for the simple fact I know I'd forget to take it 😂 but any other contraception I've used I've always had to do a pregnancy test first? They ask when your last period was and when u last had sex so if there's a slight chance u take a test first. Is it not the same for the pill?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.