Diadro #4 Human shield away home, the beast is all alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is saying he is quietly confident SR will be back in box battles, they have had a long chat & is bow alluding to a miscarriage by saying people need to give her space or something terrible may happen 🤬 he really makes my blood boil!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
He's telling everyone to give her space. He wants her to be isolated so he can continue his manipulation of her. He's saying people are putting negative thoughts in her head to try and ruin him. It's all about me me me with him.

Reactions: 12
There is saying he is quietly confident SR will be back in box battles, they have had a long chat & is bow alluding to a miscarriage by saying people need to give her space or something terrible may happen 🤬 he really makes my blood boil!!!
If she is pregnant he’ll have talked her into a termination and they’ll say it was a miscarriage. She was live with him tonight I think she got him an Apple Watch for Christmas and it had just been delivered

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Hes just found out that lady Jo that was a big gifter has passed away (the Irish woman). God rest her soul he’s went from saying I hope this isn’t cause of trolls to she was always drunk to she was in 60k of debt 🤦🏼‍♀️ he also said Sophie rose is sleeping n she really needs the rest but shel probably pop in when she wakes up. He’s literally a heartless bam trying to act as if he cares

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hes just found out that lady Jo that was a big gifter has passed away (the Irish woman). God rest her soul he’s went from saying I hope this isn’t cause of trolls to she was always drunk to she was in 60k of debt 🤦🏼‍♀️ he also said Sophie rose is sleeping n she really needs the rest but shel probably pop in when she wakes up. He’s literally a heartless bam trying to act as if he cares
I was actually gobsmacked at him sitting discussing that woman's business and trying to phone her on live!
...of course the box battles are going ahead, he's broken but obviously 😳

• Wow
I was actually gobsmacked at him sitting discussing that woman's business and trying to phone her on live!
...of course the box battles are going ahead, he's broken but obviously 😳
He's a bleeping money thirsty c u next Tuesday. Hes devastated but still going ahead with box battles🤬

Reactions: 6
never knew that woman had issues. God love her!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I was up very early one day last week and was in Nicole Manxix live and Jo was in there chatting in the comments and from the sounds of it she was tormented by trolls.
Someone did mention trolls in his live. Sad whatever the reason if she has taken her own life

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I was up very early one day last week and was in Nicole Manxix live and Jo was in there chatting in the comments and from the sounds of it she was tormented by trolls.
jeezo. I only knew of her from being in his box battles.

Reactions: 2
Soph needs to grow a backbone and not succumb to his nonsense! He sees her as a ‘professional’ relationship meaning she brings the follower which brings in his money. If it wasn’t for that he would wash his hands completely of her, he’s manipulating her to go back in box battles when she doesn’t need them! He needs her in them. Pregnant or not she needs to get a grip and move on from that horrible creature. One minute he can’t wait to get the truth out about her now it’s everyone needs to respect her and welcome her back if she does come back, shut up you arse! He infuriates me I just don’t understand how girls falls for his shite! It’s always vulnerable woman he goes after as it’s the only ones who will allow him to control them

He did keep saying about the trolls tormenting that woman….but he also mentioned she was in 60k of debt. That didn’t stop him accepting gifts off her. God love her he’s using her to deflect fae his actions today all the notice said is she died suddenly no one even knows if the woman committed suicide it’s disgusting he has literallly not an ounce of decency in him

• Wow
Reactions: 8
For the love of duck… I caught up on the fyp… so she’s slated him all day and had loads in her boxes and this evening he had something delivered, she went into his box as he opened it and it’s an Apple Watch… he mentioned this morning seemly that he’d love one and she’s went and got him one.. she’s honestly fucked up in the head to actually realise what he’s done and is doing to her

• Wow
For the love of duck… I caught up on the fyp… so she’s slated him all day and had loads in her boxes and this evening he had something delivered, she went into his box as he opened it and it’s an Apple Watch… he mentioned this morning seemly that he’d love one and she’s went and got him one.. she’s honestly fucked up in the head to actually realise what he’s done and is doing to her
She’s a fucked up bunny boiler , she’s desperate for him to want her. I’ve no sympathy for her at all, she knows exactly what kind of man he is & still wants him. She’s no right in the heid. She should be spending her money on her weans & saving for the new baby no buying a predator presents to try to make him want her

She’s a fucked up bunny boiler , she’s desperate for him to want her. I’ve no sympathy for her at all, she knows exactly what kind of man he is & still wants him. She’s no right in the heid. She should be spending her money on her weans & saving for the new baby no buying a predator presents to try to make him want her
She’s so daft and surely to god at her age she shouldn’t be this weird about a stupid lad she met on TikTok, he has no nice qualities for it to even be slightly acceptable 😂 she’s known him for a few months, surely it’s not that hard to wash your hands of someone and move on. Yes they’re both responsible for making sure they use protection but regardless it seems she was more than happy of the risk, whereas he’s done the deed then asked afterwards about the pill. But least once he had his way it did spring to his mind, but fml why has she got herself in a situation like this with a guy like that! And now he’s fucked because he’s stuck with her one way or another now that he’s playing the mister nice guy who’s there for the child now.
---
He’s clearly got something over her, but surely she hasn’t done anything that bad for her to allow him to hold whatever he has on her over her head. I mean he’s done so many things wrong and surely she’s not done anything that bad to care if he let’s slip to everyone, if I was her I would just be like cool tell everyone everything I couldn’t give a fick! See how he can play her if she just lets him do what he says he will

She’s so daft and surely to god at her age she shouldn’t be this weird about a stupid lad she met on TikTok, he has no nice qualities for it to even be slightly acceptable 😂 she’s known him for a few months, surely it’s not that hard to wash your hands of someone and move on. Yes they’re both responsible for making sure they use protection but regardless it seems she was more than happy of the risk, whereas he’s done the deed then asked afterwards about the pill. But least once he had his way it did spring to his mind, but fml why has she got herself in a situation like this with a guy like that! And now he’s fucked because he’s stuck with her one way or another now that he’s playing the mister nice guy who’s there for the child now.
And it never crossed her mind to go to the chemist for the morning after pill. It’s mind blowing that this is two adults in their thirties and they are so ignorant when it comes to contraception 🥴

She said she hadn’t been with a guy in years he’s obviously showed her attention that she’s not used to and it’s turned her psycho and willing to put up with anything. There’s loads of accounts with recordings of him slating her and saying he wants a DNA test yet she’s willing to chat to him again she clearly has no self respect. Her kids must get slagged rotten in school over her!

She needs to get a grip. He didn't have the decency to call her his girlfriend and she's away ordering him an apple watch. The best thing she could do is block him and never look back.

he makes thousands a week, he could easily buy his own. She hasn’t even sorted Xmas for her kids yet but made sure he has a present. She is so far gone & he knows it & is loving being able to manipulate her so easy.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.