Diadro #4 Human shield away home, the beast is all alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There she’s greeting wae the sad songs on again.
Pass me the Prozac

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here we go… he’s on live with the one he’s been live with all last night, both are flirting, she’s fell down the stairs ends up crying cause she hurt herself and ends the live … what will come next 🤔🫢

Reactions: 9
Naaaaa that fall was so fake, she knew people would run to him and wants him to reach out. She only hurt her leg if she hurt anything. She’s a fool for doing that

Reactions: 7
It’s so predictable and it’s absolutely sickening when there’s so many women who struggle to have children. She’s no fell down any stairs she’s a liar

If she fell down you would heard some sort of thud, and it was the front of her leg she was holding what a load of shite! She should be mortified for doing that

It’s so predictable and it’s absolutely sickening when there’s so many women who struggle to have children. She’s no fell down any stairs she’s a liar
Think she’s been watching too many soaps this is what happens on them. She’s sick in the head she needs help!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s no her leg she’s needing to break it’s that Alexa she needs to get they tunes to duck. Going to end up in the spa if I hear that narcissist song one more time 😭 it’s worse than the witches are back played on repeat by Taytos favourite crackpot

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What have I just watched… she sent him an Apple Watch and she was in his box. God almighty they’re pathetic
She’s a fucked up bunny boiler , she’s desperate for him to want her. I’ve no sympathy for her at all, she knows exactly what kind of man he is & still wants him. She’s no right in the heid. She should be spending her money on her weans & saving for the new baby no buying a predator presents to try to make him want her

Fully agree with this. She’s completely unhinged.

At this point I’m wondering if she’s even pregnant anaw , and the glaiket beast doesn’t even know what a Johnny is so I doubt he’s had the sense to see her take a pregnancy test. She’s no right & will do anything to keep him in her life. This is like something aff the telly

At this point I’m wondering if she’s even pregnant anaw , and the glaiket beast doesn’t even know what a Johnny is so I doubt he’s had the sense to see her take a pregnancy test. She’s no right & will do anything to keep him in her life. This is like something aff the telly
I wonder if her mum & dad have had the children since they were young, she doesn’t seem capable of bringing 2 children up. Starting to think she’s a very dangerous lady

Reactions: 16
Loads predicted this earlier today I got muted in her live for goin ah there we go problem solved, I don’t think there’s any bairn
Thought this all along. So many people have been asking her how far on she is and she's ignored them. She's nothing but a desperate bunny boiler

Reactions: 12
I wonder if her mum & dad have had the children since they were young, she doesn’t seem capable of bringing 2 children up. Starting to think she’s a very dangerous lady
She’s a heidcase, Psycho Sophie’s the bad karma the big beast’s needed in his life

• Haha
If going off tonight’s antics and her in a few weeks saying well you know …… then it’s been bullshit to try keep him hanging on, absolutely disgusting making a big song and dance about possibly banging her leg if she even did do that, no need for the dramatics and an ambulance getting called 🤦‍♀️ but it’ll be the trolls and the stress there putting her under that will get the blame not the fact it’s all a made up story to get views and have control of him

If going off tonight’s antics and her in a few weeks saying well you know …… then it’s been bullshit to try keep him hanging on, absolutely disgusting making a big song and dance about possibly banging her leg if she even did do that, no need for the dramatics and an ambulance getting called 🤦‍♀️ but it’ll be the trolls and the stress there putting her under that will get the blame not the fact it’s all a made up story to get views and have control of him
Hope to god im proven wrong because to lie about that at their old age is just naaaaa

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.