Diadro #4 Human shield away home, the beast is all alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FS Alan 🫣😂😂😂
I was under the impression that she fell pregnant when they first met, she said she wasn't on contraception and they didn't use a condom, then she went on the pill. So she's either been pregnant the whole time of the pill has failed...or she's talking shite?
I've never been on the pill for the simple fact I know I'd forget to take it 😂 but any other contraception I've used I've always had to do a pregnancy test first? They ask when your last period was and when u last had sex so if there's a slight chance u take a test first. Is it not the same for the pill?
when i was on the pill a few years back i never had to take a pregnancy test but there is 2 different types of the pill so maybe you do on the other one? I was asked all the questions though. There is a lot of holes in this baby story. SR has the mentality of a child & i hope for her sake she has some involvement with people able to help her because she will get no help from that beasty bleep, he will just make her mental state even worse!

Reactions: 8
Diadro said on his live that he asked her to get it or has she been to get it and she said no and that then he said she just had some sitting in her draw. So she’s probably had some left overs from previously and just started taking them and never went to the doctors. To be fair I always had some because I just never bothered to take it didn’t need to. So she just started taking it and was either already pregnant and didn’t know or got pregnant because it takes a couple of weeks to start working.

Reactions: 4
So this isn't sophie hoes first rodeo about being pregnant, she done the same thing last February to someone else.. hutch87 comments make good reading, this coming from the girl who's not been with anyone in years.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Sophs mate just confirmed shes been for a scan at 11.15 this morning.. shes just taking a break from the app and she hasn't booked any flights to Scotland. Diadro is lieing when he said that.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sophs mate just confirmed shes been for a scan at 11.15 this morning.. shes just taking a break from the app and she hasn't booked any flights to Scotland. Diadro is lieing when he said that.
So there’s a few scenarios this ‘fall’ was for
1. Diadors attention away from Remi to her
2. To claim a m……….e
3. To get an earlier than planned scan to wave about some proof

Reactions: 6
So this isn't sophie hoes first rodeo about being pregnant, she done the same thing last February to someone else.. hutch87 comments make good reading, this coming from the girl who's not been with anyone in years.
oh aye i forgot about the talk of her ruining his relationship. Never knew she had said she was pregnant to him though 🤯

Reactions: 3
I don't know if hutch got her pregnant but he definitely knows who the guy was, I'm hoping it's not hutch.

Reactions: 3
Cna anyone make a new thread? I think this one needs locking..

On another note.. soph hasnt apologised to D he is talking tit. Again trying to make himself a good guy. I see Chantelle is still supporting him.. She'll never have a chance 🤣🤣🤣
---
oh aye i forgot about the talk of her ruining his relationship. Never knew she had said she was pregnant to him though 🤯
I didn't know about the pregnancy bit but i deffo remember that situation.

So Soph is nearly 9 weeks...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.