Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DellaC

VIP Member
I was literally about to say this! There is no excuse, just because he is not holding the phone, he is still reading comments and not paying attention. I hate these cretins that do this!
I got muted for calling him out.

It's a disgrace and I hope that if he crashes its only himself that gets hurt.

How is this allowed? And all his sheep are playing along pretending it's not him driving. Madness.

ohhhwhataday

You’re right we can’t like everyone and I can’t say I dislike him because I barely watch him I just hate the general battles and weekly regardless of who it is that’s doing it. I get that if you like someone and watching them get to number one must be a buzz, I just can’t get on board with it. I hate how toxic TikTok has become. If he gifted people for that reason then fair play to him. My dislike is generalised rather than direct at one person. When I first saw him I thought he was hilarious but once he started battles I lost interest. I’m not here to change your opinion and I wouldn’t do that to anyone because everyone is entitled to an opinion and I might like people you’re not overly keen on. I’m just explaining why I’m on this thread along with all the other threads I’m on. I feel the same about most influencers that beg for free stuff when they can afford it. If they begged for something and then did a give away, I’d respect them more too.
Oh tiktok are lapping it up though aint they with the money they get too, yep I agree tiktok is so toxic and full of drama, no I know you ain’t here to change my opinion neither am I yours

Glam321

Chatty Member
There was rumours that Zara slept with Speedo behind her boyfriends back when she went down to London last year to meet other people from tiktok.
Also rumours she’s slept with Karl too?
Don’t know how true it is.
Does zara have a page ( sorry not strictly dg but been looking yo see if there was

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Yes I’m all good thanks sweetheart, yep I’m fully aware of this is tattle,
I’m in his live daily and I beg to differ but guess we are all allowed our opinions I suppose! Why comment on his appearance? You do you boo personally I don’t go live and never would! Every single person that goes live accepts gifts do they not?
I don’t have time to watch his lives most of the time but he can turn his gifts off. The same as everyone can. But they choose not to

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Oh tiktok are lapping it up though aint they with the money they get too, yep I agree tiktok is so toxic and full of drama, no I know you ain’t here to change my opinion neither am I yours
Oh most definitely, I’m sure they get like 70% from creators earnings or something like that. It’s insane!

DellaC

VIP Member
Ewwww it's an awkward watch when they're on together. Goes to show how very little respect he had for Lizzie.

Anyway what a great match.....she live streamed her children opening their Christmas presents on Christmas Day 🤯🤯