Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Salale

VIP Member
Couldn't agree more! The singer was fantastic.

The Wolf openly admits to playing the system and recycling gifts, he's a sly one and has zero content. PD just grunts and growls. His main gifter has bizarrely said she'll get him to the top if he wants. It's absolutely crazy.

King Kay seems to have disappeared now his real identity has been exposed so I think DG will struggle to maintain his lead.
He's in Monaco at the moment . Whether he will tune in to TT It will be interesting to see.

DellaC

VIP Member
😂😂 JC was messaging me on insta! He’s literally the biggest flirt and I’m so glad I’m not naive enough to think I was the only one
Yeah when EQ said something about the dick pics he sends about I wasn't surprised. He was also very confident and familiar with the red light district the other week.

I don't get it...he looks like a potato with a fringe 😂😂😂

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Something seems to be going on his address has been leaked and I saw a load of bot comments calling him a girl in EQ’s live today

halcyondays85

VIP Member
He apparently has a ‘team’ somehow. I don’t even know what he’s waffling about. Had to just turn off, I could feel my brain cells melting away.