Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DellaC

VIP Member
I was watching a live last night and DG joined.. they asked him why he came off the app, DG said someone has been threatening him, his ex and daughter, they have also found his mum and where she works.. they have also sent him pictures of his house and was also mentioning his neighbour, he said someone also came in his comments and said ‘I’ll come and see you at (then named his full address)
He then said all that happened then his account got banned and that’s what caused him to leave, whether it’s true I don’t know.
He thinks it’s all because he gives trolls abuse then blocks them and that causes them to get angry heads 😂😂

I’m sorry but if my address or my family were brought into anything I would not be back on the app.

Seems like money comes first.
The price of 'fame'.

He'd be best getting a paper cup and doing his begging outside Tesco 😂

halcyondays85

VIP Member
I'm no expert but there's many agencies that manage these so called creators, so if they get banned or have problems the agency will liaise with tiktok to sort it out. Bigger creators are managed by tiktok themselves (they'll have a dedicated rep) so are more protected and can get any bans lifted quickly.

Dan will have to pay a % of his weekly gifts for the privilege but when you're making 10k plus a week that's not a problem is it?

He is also led by them in terms of content, hes asked if he can have his tattoo live today and got their permission and also i think hes been told to stop mimicking orher creators (reading between the lines)

I can't believe his begging has magnified so much that he's getting peoples names tattooed on his leg if they send him a lion. It's madness.
Oh wow, I didn’t even realise. Cheers for the reply. It makes sense I guess - big money spinner for all. I can see things getting messy. A lot of these users making big gifts seem to get sucked into the battles and so on and are spending a lot of money, which a lot won’t have. Intrigued by the tax side of this too. Is this income that should be declared etc?

SforShortbread

VIP Member
I understand going on holidays on your own with friends without your girlfriend. But when you have a family at home, I'd be pissed if my other half went, while I'm stuck at home with my kids. But who knows, I might be the crazy bitch. 😂