Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Is it only me who thinks it seems like the rest of them can’t be arsed with him? He’s been on his own most of the time and yesterday Dave was ranting about someone ‘they don’t help mental health theyve not got humour online on in person’

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Why ? People seem to miss the point of this app. If there's money to be made why shouldn't people make it. I wouldn't ever gift anyone. That's my choice but why do people get so uptight about how others spend their money.
It completely is up to people how they spend their money but its the begs that exploit people. Telling them to take out loans and credit cards just to gift them, to me that couldn't be more wrong

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I don’t know people were saying swearing sheps lot were reporting him
I caught a bit of them two earlier and he was saying shit and people in her comments were saying he’s a bully then she outed him for being a racist and then he said he had to go for 5 mins and then I stopped watching but he did say her minions were reporting him

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Oh was the racist bit cos of when he was going bomb my gash or something else? I Saw a bit of that then he was battling miss red and he got banned then but couldn’t tell why
No something about someone knocked her door ages ago while they were on live together and the man at the door was Asian and dg called him jihadi john

Hereforthetea7

Whats the back story on DG and paying someone 5k to be quiet about an affair? He's ranted about Mrs Fiddler tonight, I've gone onto her page and she's got some stuff on him so it seems?

Meee089

Ewwww it's an awkward watch when they're on together. Goes to show how very little respect he had for Lizzie.

Anyway what a great match.....she live streamed her children opening their Christmas presents on Christmas Day 🤯🤯
Who is this about?

Salale

VIP Member
I saw him battle CLA and win then they went again but I couldn’t be arsed to watch, did he win again ?
Yes he did...he's not someone I particularly like but I'm glad he's not cowtowing to the bitch..she's so bloody jealous it's crazy her eyes are popping out her head with anger 🤣🤣🤣 as long as she don't get no 1 I don't give a flying fook who else does

qwerty123**

Must admit I watched him and he proper made me chuckle, my hubby likes him too.

Turned off when the disabled lad came in and they were absolutely awful, DG soon kerbed it but Tiny Tim was really horrible. As the parent of a disabled child it knocked me sick. That wasn't DGs fault obviously.

I just think he's a big beg and he's a bit (a lot) of a letch.

If I was in bed with our child and my fella was on a live constantly flirting and getting a photo of a woman's bits I'd be absolutely fuming. But she probably puts up with it because he's raking it in.

I absolutely do not agree with him getting jobs, filming people and trying to get sacked. I think it's taking the piss and the hospitality sector is struggling enough without that.
Photos of women's bits?! Is that what his snapchat is for?