Dg Decor #2 knows it all, thinks he’s amazing at everything, in his 30’s professionally begging

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it's just begging around a dining table and the EQ show.

Its amazing how so many MASSIVE egos can fit into a conservatory 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
right this is boring which is a shame it could have been entertaining but it’s just awkwardness and begging with eq talking constantly

Reactions: 7
So their "content" has quickly turned into a nightout tonight in Liverpool because they've realised they only get on when pissed up and don't know how to act when sober

Reactions: 4
right this is boring which is a shame it could have been entertaining but it’s just awkwardness and begging with eq talking constantly
It’s really boring they haven’t stuck to the concept of the program just rammed their food down their neck they all told each other the rest of the week plans and ditched pudding for traipsing retirees paradise Southport its so boring
---
So their "content" has quickly turned into a nightout tonight in Liverpool because they've realised they only get on when pissed up and don't know how to act when sober
They’re in Fleetwood started In Southport it’s completely dead
---
EQ’s moved away and gone on with Gemz she’s that bored
IMG_6074.png

Reactions: 3
DG 'everywhere is dead'

It's Monday, most people have been to work and have work tomorrow ! Normal people usually go out at the weekend . Obviously not for the tiktokers who have to stay at home stuck to their phones on the beg all weekend worrying whether they will get on the leaderboard

Reactions: 9
i thought eq hated gemma 😒

honestly i don’t know what i expected but im disappointed- it was so boring, all just sat on their phones, they didn’t do anything that even came close to a come dine with me episode. It quickly became the eq and begging/bragging show

Reactions: 5
i thought eq hated gemma 😒

honestly i don’t know what i expected but im disappointed- it was so boring, all just sat on their phones, they didn’t do anything that even came close to a come dine with me episode. It quickly became the eq and begging/bragging show
Yeah I thought we would see how they interacted with each other but we just haven’t

Reactions: 3
This would work with maybe different people. DG perhaps with three other people. EQ has nothing to give now, I don't know the other woman and the guy doesn't come over engaging or friendly. Stick to the shows format to the letter and put the phones away. And I've not seen more than a couple of snaps, but I know body language, read it well. Things most definitely are dire when you resort to chatting to Gemma.

It was a load of old shite.

EQ spoilt it purposely, she took over the night and craftily kept saying what she had made from gifts. Knowing that would prompt King Beg into action. So bollocks to the plan, let's go to the pub and beg.

To think, for one minute I thought we had some actual content.

And if that pissing Miss Red comes on live and says it was absolutely fantastic and hilarious I shall drive to her house and strangle the witch with her straggly hair 😂 (I won't really, I'm working 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was a load of old shite.

EQ spoilt it purposely, she took over the night and craftily kept saying what she had made from gifts. Knowing that would prompt King Beg into action. So bollocks to the plan, let's go to the pub and beg.

To think, for one minute I thought we had some actual content.

And if that pissing Miss Red comes on live and says it was absolutely fantastic and hilarious I shall drive to her house and strangle the witch with her straggly hair 😂 (I won't really, I'm working 😂)
She also kept reading out any negative comment she could see about LK. ‘Oh my chat hate you! Drown LK they say’
---
Won’t be watching the rest of the nights

She was a horrid witch, but if you invite the devil into your life you're gonna get burnt.

LK gives off bunny boiler. I saw a clip of DG saying as soon as he was single she was in his DMs. Yeah right 😂

I wonder whether JaCketspud truly made of it all. He looked so very lost 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is the girls name so I can go look on her profile

DG would do well to drop EQ now its not going to do him any good sticking with her.
Im no fan but I did see that DG was putting effort into his evening, during the day and for it to turn out the way it did is a shame for him. I think he will have trouble getting rid of her and she will turn like she did with Elpha.

Reactions: 8
She also kept reading out any negative comment she could see about LK. ‘Oh my chat hate you! Drown LK they say’
---
Won’t be watching the rest of the nights
I noticed this too! Absolute jealous witch!

The whole thing was a FLOP. And even they knew it too that's why they decided to duck off on a nightout.. on a Monday, which was also a flop

DG would do well to drop EQ now its not going to do him any good sticking with her.
Im no fan but I did see that DG was putting effort into his evening, during the day and for it to turn out the way it did is a shame for him. I think he will have trouble getting rid of her and she will turn like she did with Elpha.
Do you mean LK?

Reactions: 2

Lauren.kenealy

Reactions: 2