Designer Items, best and worst purchases #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
saw the coach pillow tabbys in person the other day and they are the cutest things i've ever seen. obsesseddd.

Reactions: 4
I missed the Sellier drop - did anyone buy anything? The bags looked very cute in the teasers!

Hiii girls sorry I’ve been a bit MIA with deadlines 😭 but I went to Bicester yesterday (in the torrential rain!), and it was super empty!! Got into all the good shops and there was a bit of a sale too (especially on shoes). I just picked up this Burberry hoodie :) the colour isn’t showing so well, but it’s the honey colour that they do in trench coats!

also if anyone likes the Diorama bag, they had sooo many of them in Dior!! (I loved this pink one)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I missed the Sellier drop - did anyone buy anything? The bags looked very cute in the teasers!
I haven’t seen their stories for a while so I forgot about them, they used to come up on top don’t know what happened.

Reactions: 1
I haven’t seen their stories for a while so I forgot about them, they used to come up on top don’t know what happened.
I had a look before, whilst they were lovely nothing made me go wow! Everything sold out though.
Hiii girls sorry I’ve been a bit MIA with deadlines 😭 but I went to Bicester yesterday (in the torrential rain!), and it was super empty!! Got into all the good shops and there was a bit of a sale too (especially on shoes). I just picked up this Burberry hoodie :) the colour isn’t showing so well, but it’s the honey colour that they do in trench coats!

also if anyone likes the Diorama bag, they had sooo many of them in Dior!! (I loved this pink one)
I really want to go!!! 😤

• Heart
I had a look before, whilst they were lovely nothing made me go wow! Everything sold out though.

I really want to go!!! 😤
Goooo they had good stuff!! Well Gucci was same old, prada was great but limited sizes in shoes. Dior and Burberry were fab :)

I'm I the only person that things Hermes bags look like old granny bags. Especially the Kellys
We’ve had this conversation here before perhaps in the first thread. They are an old fashioned/classics style and I kind of know what you mean but L O V E both and they look good on any age.

• Heart
We’ve had this conversation here before perhaps in the first thread. They are an old fashioned/classics style and I kind of know what you mean but L O V E both and they look good on any age.
I also have an issue with how difficult they are to buy from one of the Hermes shops and the elitism that surrounds it. Maybe that clouds my judgement. Also Jane Birkin was never a fan of the Birkin

Reactions: 6
Hermes aren’t my kettle of fish, but I can appreciate them on other people and how they look.

I had a browse around Harvey Nichols today before my toddler turned into an absolute tw*t (😂) and i hate how little they have in 😩

They did have the rive gauche YSL bag which was nice to see IRL but I think I prefer the longer handle one that’s not so tall. I was tempted to use it as a baby bag but I don’t think it’s practical in any sense shape or form 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Hermes Birkin and Kelly are absolute classics. They are the top of the luxury items. I personally prefer the Kelly, although I do love the Birkin. I get everyone is different and they are not for everyone. I’m still here waiting for my Kelly. Not yet heard anything. I can wait though 😇. What’s everyone got their eyes on for A/W?

Love yo

I LOVE your hoodie! It’s such a classic colour! 😍😍

I’m been awol as I’ve been trying my hardest not to shop. My Hermes SA has gone MIA which is making me anxious haha.

The Chanel sale is confirmed to start this Friday/Saturday but I don’t yet have the catalogue. I’ll post as soon as I do though! Hope you’re all well x

• Heart
I’m trying not to spend, I’ve bought a couple of bits in the sales, but I really don’t need anything 😬😬😬😬 please do post the Chanel sales info though @chinesewhisperss purely for research purposes, obvs 🤪

• Heart
hey girlies, just had my first ever experience with hermes manchester and was so suprised it was lovely and got my first pair of oran sandals - hoping the rain next week isnt too bad, but honestly ive given up with chanel am i the only one who feels this way? the continuos price increases and difficulties trying to get your hands on the minis and coco handles is really putting me off and im starting my h journey instead bc i really want a kelly and i love the everlynes and her bags too - what are your girls thoughts

hey girlies, just had my first ever experience with hermes manchester and was so suprised it was lovely and got my first pair of oran sandals - hoping the rain next week isnt too bad, but honestly ive given up with chanel am i the only one who feels this way? the continuos price increases and difficulties trying to get your hands on the minis and coco handles is really putting me off and im starting my h journey instead bc i really want a kelly and i love the everlynes and her bags too - what are your girls thoughts
yayyyy what colour Orans did you get? They’re on my wishlist 😍

I totally feel you on Chanel. I would love a mini too, but they’re so hard to get ☹ I tried on a black square mini with silver hardware, but I really really wanted gold hardware since my classic flap is silver hardware. But I just don’t know if that will happen

Reactions: 2
yayyyy what colour Orans did you get? They’re on my wishlist 😍

I totally feel you on Chanel. I would love a mini too, but they’re so hard to get ☹ I tried on a black square mini with silver hardware, but I really really wanted gold hardware since my classic flap is silver hardware. But I just don’t know if that will happen
fingers crossed

and the black orans bc its my first but saw the emerald green and was in love they only had size 36 in those - the sherling ones were soooo comfy. Classic flap is the dream but i cant bring myself to it bc of the quality issues and price increases

• Heart
fingers crossed

and the black orans bc its my first but saw the emerald green and was in love they only had size 36 in those - the sherling ones were soooo comfy. Classic flap is the dream but i cant bring myself to it bc of the quality issues and price increases
the emerald are beautifullll 😍😍 damn I’m a size 36 😂 I really love the gold colour though, they’re such a classic!!

sorry I don’t know how I missed this post. I love the Diorama I can’t believe they discontinued it! How are they priced at Bicester?

sorry I don’t know how I missed this post. I love the Diorama I can’t believe they discontinued it! How are they priced at Bicester?
The pink bag I posted a picture of was about £1500 (I think this was the small size), I didn’t check the price of the size up, but probably a few hundred more :) they had a lot of sizes and colours, even blacks, nudes and golds 💗

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.