Designer Items, best and worst purchases #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not sure of the name of it but here’s the code 😊

sorry @althevest20 I wasn’t intending to make everybody splurge haha. I genuinely saw it and thought it was cute and a fraction of the cost of the Cartier rings everybody has been contemplating recently. It’s costume jewellery so perhaps not the best investment but still nice! X
Thank you!

Hello 👋🏻

long time lurker on this thread (love love love seeing all the pieces you ladies get), and I’m wanting a bit of advice.

has anyone purchased from vastaire before? If so what were your experiences? I’m eyeing up a black large YSL Sac De Jour. I have some items already from mulberry, Chanel etc but have never purchased through this site before.

the one that I have seen is in Hong Kong, and I don’t know if it’s that which is making me slightly more wary, and whether I’m over thinking it.

any experiences or advice appreciated! Times have changed of late so going in store and buying brand new isn’t really an option hence why I was looking to go down the pre loved route

thanks in advance!

Reactions: 1
Hello @RBN20 and welcome! I’ve bought from VC in the past and they’ve been fine BUT since Brexit you will unfortunately have to pay duties on anything bought outside the UK. My purchases were last year and were seamless. Items such as yours go to VC in Paris to be authenticated before being sent to you if you do choose to purchase 😊

Hello 👋🏻

long time lurker on this thread (love love love seeing all the pieces you ladies get), and I’m wanting a bit of advice.

has anyone purchased from vastaire before? If so what were your experiences? I’m eyeing up a black large YSL Sac De Jour. I have some items already from mulberry, Chanel etc but have never purchased through this site before.

the one that I have seen is in Hong Kong, and I don’t know if it’s that which is making me slightly more wary, and whether I’m over thinking it.

any experiences or advice appreciated! Times have changed of late so going in store and buying brand new isn’t really an option hence why I was looking to go down the pre loved route

thanks in advance!

Reactions: 3
Hello @RBN20 and welcome! I’ve bought from VC in the past and they’ve been fine BUT since Brexit you will unfortunately have to pay duties on anything bought outside the UK. My purchases were last year and were seamless. Items such as yours go to VC in Paris to be authenticated before being sent to you if you do choose to purchase 😊
Hiya,

thanks so much for your reply! Good to hear you always had good experiences when using VC.
I’m tempted to look specifically uk based now as I don’t particularly want to get stung by duty fees being really high

Hello 👋🏻

thanks in advance!
Have you got in contact with the store at Bicester? They usually have the SDJ in stock.

So I really wanted a Chanel 19 but then came across the YSL black small puffer with gold hardware, which I liked as much and its a lot cheaper. I've ordered this. Does anyone have it?

Also ordered form a company call Luisaviaroma as the cash back was good. Is this a good company?

Reactions: 3
So I really wanted a Chanel 19 but then came across the YSL black small puffer with gold hardware, which I liked as much and its a lot cheaper. I've ordered this. Does anyone have it?

Also ordered form a company call Luisaviaroma as the cash back was good. Is this a good company?
I don’t have either bag but have used Luisaviaroma in the past and had no issues 🙌🏾

Yeah, I bought a pair of Chloe Susanna's from them a few years ago and they were as good as Matches or NAP. I had no issues, they turned up quickly and were perfect.

I picked up my new mini today! Harrods was horrendous and by 12pm they had closed the queue for new customers. Thankfully the manager let me queue jump as my items were reserved ahead of the launch. The dark beige coco handle is beautiful! 😍 if any of you are thinking of going this week, I recommend getting there for 11 or even before the store opens as it’s a bit manic! X

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I picked up my new mini today! Harrods was horrendous and by 12pm they had closed the queue for new customers. Thankfully the manager let me queue jump as my items were reserved ahead of the launch. The dark beige coco handle is beautiful! 😍 if any of you are thinking of going this week, I recommend getting there for 11 or even before the store opens as it’s a bit manic! X
This is beautiful!!

Oof she's a beaut!

Oh so gorgeous 😍🥰😍🥰

Yay or Nay?
I like them...I am or even was pre covid a heels girl. The Hermes sandals I kinda like too 🤣 i don’t know if I would buy a pair though but I’ve looked at the Zara dupe in store and thought about it.

Love ittt! ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.