Designer Items, best and worst purchases #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got it 🥰
He said I could change it for the chevron if I wanted but actually I’m made up with it. A bit nervous about the lambskin but I think this is one I really will keep for ‘best’
Omg she is beautiful 😍😍😍 seeing it in your pic I think I actually prefer the quilts over chevron now! 😍 is it heavy?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I got it 🥰
He said I could change it for the chevron if I wanted but actually I’m made up with it. A bit nervous about the lambskin but I think this is one I really will keep for ‘best’
Love this ❤ Glad you love it! Boy done good indeed. It’s a beautiful bag, so many ways to wear it and lovely to look at! Save your chevrons for a Boy bag 😜
Happy birthday to you @Its_Me 🥳 x

Reactions: 2
Omg she is beautiful 😍😍😍 seeing it in your pic I think I actually prefer the quilts over chevron now! 😍 is it heavy?
I can’t even imagine having chevron now to be honest. It’s not heavy at all actually, felt a bit bulky at first but it’s comfortable to carry.

Love this ❤ Glad you love it! Boy done good indeed. It’s a beautiful bag, so many ways to wear it and lovely to look at! Save your chevrons for a Boy bag 😜
Happy birthday to you @Its_Me 🥳 x
Yes! I said that keep this and go for a chevron boy if I ever get one 🙌

I got it 🥰
its beautiful

Reactions: 1
I got it 🥰
Oh gosh this is bloody dreamy. 🥰 iconic
I bet it’s so smooth too!!
Congratulations!! And happy birthday!

SA told me they did surface cleaning and deep cleaning. Most scratches come off with the surface polish so it’s all good :) honestly my ring looked brand new it was insane 😭
Yessss I’m so pleased at this, thank you! There is no satisfaction than a ring that looks liken new again!

• Heart
https://www.cartier.com/Item/Index?cod10=25372685655721011&siteCode=CARTIER_GB&langId=4 I think I like this one. I'll make sure I have a day where I can go the shop in London for a proper experience (and need sizing help anyway!)
This is stunning 😍 yeah definitely go and make a day out of it, you’ll have a great time. Always best to see whether you prefer yellow or rose gold best on your own skin tone.
I

I think this is gorgeous!! It’s so simple and elegant. I’m really boring and only seem to pick styles that I can imagine myself liking when I’m 50 as well as now in my 20’s so this is right up my street. I love the JUC on others but I don’t feel like it would suit me. 🙈
I totally agree with this, it’s so nice to know that you’ll still be wearing the piece in 10/20/30 years time.

I don’t think I actually shared a picture at the time but here’s the DBTY my fiancé got me for my 30th:
309646F1-82A1-48BF-803A-9EF725D73B1B.jpeg

I tried quite a few different diamond pendants on, including the Soleste which I thought I’d go for as it matches my engagement ring, but you really can’t beat a classic.

I got it 🥰
This is to die for, Happy Happy Birthday!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is stunning 😍 yeah definitely go and make a day out of it, you’ll have a great time. Always best to see whether you prefer yellow or rose gold best on your own skin tone.
My other jewellery is white gold but with pink sapphire or stones so I think Rose will go the best with what I already have. Just want to see how it looks on my middle finger next to those rings. My other (left) hand has a vintage ring that belonged to my Mum that I had completely repaired and its almost K.Middleton engagement ring style so that needs a hand of its own 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I got it 🥰
This is beautiful 😍

• Heart
Miss Mint Mini came out with me today... I know this probably isn’t the place to share but I went out on my own for the first time in months and I found it really daunting. During the pandemic, we’ve always been out as a family as of course we were restricted in what we were allowed to do/where we could go. A simple thing such as driving on the motorway on my own felt really alien and at times quite overwhelming today... I’ve never been a nervous driver so it was a very weird feeling! Has anybody else felt this way?

Selfridges in Manchester was very quiet and the Chanel wait was approx 1hr.
Has anybody put their name down for anything in the new collection?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Miss Mint Mini came out with me today... I know this probably isn’t the place to share but I went out on my own for the first time in months and I found it really daunting. During the pandemic, we’ve always been out as a family as of course we were restricted in what we were allowed to do/where we could go. A simple thing such as driving on the motorway on my own felt really alien and at times quite overwhelming today... I’ve never been a nervous driver so it was a very weird feeling! Has anybody else felt this way?

oh you have the mint😍😍 it’s so gorgeous. I haven’t put my name down for anything I’m trying to be good🤣. I’m still considering Manchester next week but just so nervous to take my daughter. I’d leave my youngest with grandparents ah idk what to do she think she’s going to Prada 😅🤣 I’ve booked ivy for us too it’s her birthday on the Sunday so just a little treat day for her.

In all honesty, it was very quiet and I didn’t feel like it was overcrowded. It’s just hard to explain. We’ve not yet been out for a meal but from what I have seen, I think there is more control with restrictions and safety precautions indoors as opposed to outdoors. In the bars and beer gardens opposite Selfridges, it looks quite manic. I do hope that even if you decide not to go Manchester, you have a wonderful time celebrating.

I provisionally put my name down for the burgundy mini with ghw. However, I’m going to see how I feel closer to the time and whether it’s pre/post price increase will also play a factor in my decision.

• Heart
The funny thing is I’ve been to Manchester recently 🤣 it’s just the Indian variant that’s closer to Manchester. Thank you so much 😊

honestly i wouldnt worry too much about the indian varient tbh bc theyre restricting travel in and out of them towns

I’ve always been neutral on bag colour but holy tit this is absolutely beautiful! Reminds me of love hearts and all this pastel tones!

• Heart
honestly i wouldnt worry too much about the indian varient tbh bc theyre restricting travel in and out of them towns
They're not... lol I'm in one of those towns and we have 0 restrictions. It was guidance to reduce travel but no legal limits

ohhh is it thats a shame i read somewhere it was restricted ngl its scary now i hate leaving my house or even meeting friends bc ive become paranoid. on other news, put my name down for a few pieces at chanel whats everyones thoughts on lamb skin mini top handle thats coming out i saw the strap wasnt removable so i was like idk

ohhh is it thats a shame i read somewhere it was restricted ngl its scary now i hate leaving my house or even meeting friends bc ive become paranoid. on other news, put my name down for a few pieces at chanel whats everyones thoughts on lamb skin mini top handle thats coming out i saw the strap wasnt removable so i was like idk
It's not bad in the community here so please don't be worried xx

I'd love to own a Chanel. Maybe one day lol need to buy my house first

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.