Designer Items, best and worst purchases #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanted to say the YSL Lou Lou bag is lovely isn’t it? My friends got the grey/griegy colour. She’s had no problems with hers.

Reactions: 2
Thankfully YSL didn’t put up any fight in giving me a full refund - which makes me wonder whether it’s a known issue.. the store however booked the bag in for repair, which makes me think it probably was off to be sold at Bicester.

You haven’t helped my bank balance though, you’ve made me realise I need a juste un clou ring!
ysl actually know its an issue bc theyve changed it to a none adjustable snap and my SA said this is why

ysl actually know its an issue bc theyve changed it to a none adjustable snap and my SA said this is why
I wish you didn’t tell me this as I’m going to end up buying another one now :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Currently pregnant and have been on the hunt for a good changing/mum bag. Wanted a backpack rather than a shoulder bag. Decided to treat myself to this bargain at Bicester today. It was £655, think it’s around £950 in selfridges! So happy with it! 😄
I have the medium with silver hardware on the pockets and use it as a changing bag. Really roomy 👌🏼

• Heart
They look so good on you 😍 and I love your nails! I know what you mean, it’s so hard to choose between the love and JUC rings, they’re both so beautiful. Love is more classic and the juste un clou is more edgy and stylish, but together they balance each other out

treat yourself, get both 😉🤍

• Heart
Are Cartier rings worth it? Like could I wear it daily without it fading etc?
I personally think they’re so worth it. I never take mine off and I’ve had my juste un clou ring on since I unboxed it a few days ago. They’re so easy to wear! Honestly though because I wear it daily, my love ring was a little scratched when I went to purchase the JUC but when the SA polished it, it was like brand new

I’d say they’re worth it for daily wear :)

Reactions: 4
I personally think they’re so worth it. I never take mine off and I’ve had my juste un clou ring on since I unboxed it a few days ago. They’re so easy to wear! Honestly though because I wear it daily, my love ring was a little scratched when I went to purchase the JUC but when the SA polished it, it was like brand new

Just wanted to check as you'd hope they didn't fade away for the price 🤣. I am due to receive some inheritance and wanted something really special (and I already have some beautiful bags) and jewellery is a more daily reminder I think for me to remember my lovely grandparents x

Edit had a nosey. I like the rose gold love and the 1895...(and quite love that the 1895 can be engraved!)

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I second that. Unless I’m doing house work, activities with the children I always have mine on. I have two they both could do with a good polish.

I was planning a trip to Manchester next week with my daughter but don’t think it’s going to happen with this Indian variant with how bad it is close to Manchester. Was thinking London but not taking her just for the day and we don’t have enough free time 😩.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just wanted to check as you'd hope they didn't fade away for the price 🤣. I am due to receive some inheritance and wanted something really special (and I already have some beautiful bags) and jewellery is a more daily reminder I think for me to remember my lovely grandparents x

Edit had a nosey. I like the rose gold love and the 1895...(and quite love that the 1895 can be engraved!)
Awww that’s beautiful, I think jewellery is the perfect daily reminder :)

I know a lot of people love the trinity ring too, personally I’m not a huge fan but it’s something to consider too if you like that design :)

Awww that’s beautiful, I think jewellery is the perfect daily reminder :)

I know a lot of people love the trinity ring too, personally I’m not a huge fan but it’s something to consider too if you like that design :)
Just looked at trinity...not my bag that lol too much going on!

• Haha
My husband bought the trinity ring for me a while back. It’s cute but it gets scratched very very easily. I can’t remember the last time I wore it but I have considered whether to put it on a chain so I can make use of it. I love the trinity earrings too. I wear hoops quite often and I like the way the trinity mixes metals so have been considering whether to get those at some point too.

• Heart
I
https://www.cartier.com/Item/Index?cod10=25372685655721011&siteCode=CARTIER_GB&langId=4 I think I like this one. I'll make sure I have a day where I can go the shop in London for a proper experience (and need sizing help anyway!)
I think this is gorgeous!! It’s so simple and elegant. I’m really boring and only seem to pick styles that I can imagine myself liking when I’m 50 as well as now in my 20’s so this is right up my street. I love the JUC on others but I don’t feel like it would suit me. 🙈

• Haha
I

I think this is gorgeous!! It’s so simple and elegant. I’m really boring and only seem to pick styles that I can imagine myself liking when I’m 50 as well as now in my 20’s so this is right up my street. I love the JUC on others but I don’t feel like it would suit me. 🙈
I'd want it for my middle finger.... just worried about it being deemed a wedding ring that it could be bad luck or something 🤣

Love knowing the love rings polish up - mine is so scratched and whilst I kind of love it so I’m not too careful I’m a bit bummed. I’ll have to make a trip somewhere to get it cleaned up and spend more money

• Haha
Love knowing the love rings polish up - mine is so scratched and whilst I kind of love it so I’m not too careful I’m a bit bummed. I’ll have to make a trip somewhere to get it cleaned up and spend more money
SA told me they did surface cleaning and deep cleaning. Most scratches come off with the surface polish so it’s all good :) honestly my ring looked brand new it was insane 😭

• Heart
I'd want it for my middle finger.... just worried about it being deemed a wedding ring that it could be bad luck or something 🤣
I say there’s no such thing as bad luck with men, just bad taste and bad judgement.... I also married the first man I dated so what the heck do I know!!? 🤣🤣

On a serious note, I like the sentiment of self-love and self-care (without arrogance ofc). See it as a purchase of self-love and a reminder to never lose sight of that. Your relationship with yourself should never come at the cost of your relationship with others.

• Haha
I got it 🥰
He said I could change it for the chevron if I wanted but actually I’m made up with it. A bit nervous about the lambskin but I think this is one I really will keep for ‘best’
It is beautiful! Congratulations and happy birthday! I hope you’ve had a great one. Enjoy your gorgeous new bag 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.