Designer Items, best and worst purchases #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I love Tod’s. The sizing is very generous. I’m ordinarily a 37.5/38 but somehow ended up buying a 36.5 in Tod’s. They’re now slightly small for me as I’ve put on weight so I think I should have probably gone for a 37 and they would have been ideal all year round. Enjoy your new shoes!

My mum bought me a pair of Tod's loafers as I don’t have many “professional” shoes ☺ I just tried them on and they’re extremely comfy!! Does anyone else own a pair?

Reactions: 3
I went last year and the virtual queuing was a nightmare, my husband has no patience so I may have to leave him at home😂
It's still a mare lol I was still in the Gucci queue by time I got home at 2pm (I did leave it) but we never got to go in :( that was on a Thursday aswell

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I went last year and the virtual queuing was a nightmare, my husband has no patience so I may have to leave him at home😂
I hate the virtual queuing system too as it can be such pot luck! During the lockdown the appointment and WhatsApp service was great. There are a few personal shoppers I’ve used prior to the lockdown - they charge 5-10% depending on the value of the item but it saves me time and a wasted trip. X

Reactions: 5
Yes I love Tod’s. The sizing is very generous. I’m ordinarily a 37.5/38 but somehow ended up buying a 36.5 in Tod’s. They’re now slightly small for me as I’ve put on weight so I think I should have probably gone for a 37 and they would have been ideal all year round. Enjoy your new shoes!
thank you!! I’m so excited to wear them :) I’m usually a 36 in all designer shoes, but I read somewhere they fit big so my mum ordered me 35.5 and they fit great!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's still a mare lol I was still in the Gucci queue by time I got home at 2pm (I did leave it) but we never got to go in :( that was on a Thursday aswell
If you can get there for when it opens at 8am 😅. That’s what we did yesterday, it was an early start as it’s a bit of a drive but so worth it as it’s so quiet that time of morning. Think I was in Gucci virtual queue for 20 mins

Yes! It worked really well. Here is the before and after. I recommend the collonil for stain prevention and the Cadillac for stain removal x
Which Collonil product for stain prevention? I’ve found a ‘kit’ linked on Amazon but someone gave it 1 stars!
I need this to protect my YSL creme bag for my wedding ☺

Reactions: 2
hahah sorry girl i got so excited for you didnt realise you already answered pls post pics of the ring and can you pls help with sizing when you open it gorg xx
Hey!! I opened and took some pics for you today :)
Sizing is 53, love ring is 54 ♥ Hope that helps!! It feels really comfy on. I was worried the nail head would dig into my finger but it doesn’t at all and feels great :)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Which Collonil product for stain prevention? I’ve found a ‘kit’ linked on Amazon but someone gave it 1 stars!
I need this to protect my YSL creme bag for my wedding ☺
I always find the collonil carbon pro to be the best. I tend to avoid purchasing it from love lolo now, as I have had issues with their customer service in the past.

Hey!! I opened and took some pics for you today :)
Sizing is 53, love ring is 54 ♥ Hope that helps!! It feels really comfy on. I was worried the nail head would dig into my finger but it doesn’t at all and feels great :)
its so pretty congrats girl im going next week to get mine does it run big? xx please tell me they gave you a cleaning kit

• Heart
its so pretty congrats girl im going next week to get mine does it run big? xx please tell me they gave you a cleaning kit
Thank you!! Post pics when you get it 😍

Yeah the SA said you usually have to size down in JUC compared to love. So I wear a size 16 love and the juste un clous I tried were size 15 :) same for the rings. I tried quite a few sizes and 53 seemed to fit the finger I wanted, 54 was a little too loose.

Ive only ever gotten one cleaning kit from all my Cartier purchases and that was for my regular love bracelet, last October on new Bond Street. They didn’t give me one with my small love, but I did purchase that from the e-boutique online. I enquired about getting one but customer service just said they couldn’t send me one and to “ask the boutique” 😂 but I live hours from one.

But with everything I got a travel pouch :) also some perfume samples. My usual SA sent me a coffee table book around Christmas too ♥

Loving seeing everyone's gorgeous purchases.
I am the big 30 this year and the OH wants to treat me. I have wanted a Mulberry for forever, what's everyone experience, any recommendations? I want something timeless but for everyday use. Will probably buy myself a matching purse.

At the moment I only really have Kate Spade items as I love all the colours and prints.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am the big 30 this year and the OH wants to treat me. I have wanted a Mulberry for forever, what's everyone experience, any recommendations? I want something timeless but for everyday use. Will probably buy myself a matching purse.

At the moment I only really have Kate Spade items as I love all the colours and prints.
that sounds lovely, personally i have managed to score great pieces for my mum on farfetch with mulberry amazing quality leather that lasts

Reactions: 1

Definitely worth making a visit to an outlet (Bicester, Somerset, York or Cheshire oaks I think) - you can usually get a good deal at them. If you’re wanting a timeless mulberry, I would definitely suggest the Bayswater.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.