Designer Items, best and worst purchases #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@RRLJBJJ so pleased it worked out in the end. Patience and persistence usually pays off! Good luck with your Chanel search. I hope you manage to find it before the price increase.

@queenamber Congrats on the purchase! Can’t wait to see pics. I hope we can travel abroad soon so you can use it as a beach tote. I want nothing more than a holiday right now. The inability to travel is making me drown my sorrows with buying things that I don’t really need.

@MrsLucas I feel this way too! I have the urge to buy something but I’m unsure what. I’m considering buying another pair of Chanel ballerinas this weekend as I need to add more sensible shoes to my collection. I’m unable to wear heels in the way I used to.
What brands do you guys wear as your everyday shoes? I have lots of designer sneakers, boots and heels but not many flat girly shoes.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
For the last week fews I've been eyeing the YSL Kate bag in white. It looks perfect for summer weddings and events. I've never bought a white bag before because I'm always worried it'll stain really quickly and ruin the leather. Does anyone have experience with white bags and preventing staining? Tips?

Reactions: 3
For the last week fews I've been eyeing the YSL Kate bag in white. It looks perfect for summer weddings and events. I've never bought a white bag before because I'm always worried it'll stain really quickly and ruin the leather. Does anyone have experience with white bags and preventing staining? Tips?

Collonil is a great protector and is the one recommended by Mulberry. I’ve used it for years and it hasn’t let me down (yet). I recently used Cadillac leather cleaner to remove colour transfer from a beige Chanel after forgetting to use protector and wearing it with jeans.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I prefer espadrilles because I find them more comfy, but I do like the ballerinas too :) they’re really classy and go with everything!

Currently pregnant and have been on the hunt for a good changing/mum bag. Wanted a backpack rather than a shoulder bag. Decided to treat myself to this bargain at Bicester today. It was £655, think it’s around £950 in selfridges! So happy with it! 😄

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Currently pregnant and have been on the hunt for a good changing/mum bag. Wanted a backpack rather than a shoulder bag. Decided to treat myself to this bargain at Bicester today. It was £655, think it’s around £950 in selfridges! So happy with it! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also meant to add if anyone is local to Bicester there were some amazing bargains! Especially in Gucci! Had to resist as blew my budget in prada. But well worth the trip if you’re thinking about going!

Also meant to add if anyone is local to Bicester there were some amazing bargains! Especially in Gucci! Had to resist as blew my budget in prada. But well worth the trip if you’re thinking about going!
What was stock like for shoes at Prada? I’ve been meaning to make a Bicester trip for a while but not had chance. X

What was stock like for shoes at Prada? I’ve been meaning to make a Bicester trip for a while but not had chance. X
They had a few sandals out, can’t say I noticed a lot as I was there just to look at bags. (Sorry that’s not much help) x

oh I LOVE it!! What a bargain. I’ve been toying with this as a new possible mum bag but did worry about the size. Is it roomy inside?

this thread is so bad for my bank balance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
oh I LOVE it!! What a bargain. I’ve been toying with this as a new possible mum bag but did worry about the size. Is it roomy inside?

this thread is so bad for my bank balance 😂
Yes I went for the biggest size and I think I’ll be able to get a lot in there! The sales assistant said there have been a few ladies buy them as changing bags.
Thought the pockets at the front would be super handy too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes I went for the biggest size and I think I’ll be able to get a lot in there! The sales assistant said there have been a few ladies buy them as changing bags.
Thought the pockets at the front would be super handy too.
I need to get a trip to Bicester stat! We went out this afternoon and I had to rock my toddlers backpack and I was fuming I don’t have a nice one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Collonil is a great protector and is the one recommended by Mulberry. I’ve used it for years and it hasn’t let me down (yet). I recently used Cadillac leather cleaner to remove colour transfer from a beige Chanel after forgetting to use protector and wearing it with jeans.
Ooh did the Cadillac work? Which would you recommend?

My mum bought me a pair of Tod's loafers as I don’t have many “professional” shoes ☺ I just tried them on and they’re extremely comfy!! Does anyone else own a pair?

I need to get a trip to Bicester stat! We went out this afternoon and I had to rock my toddlers backpack and I was fuming I don’t have a nice one 😂
I’m absolutely gagging for a Bicester trip. It’s 2 hours away for me but I’m gonna have to bite the bullet and go soon😂

My mum bought me a pair of Tod's loafers as I don’t have many “professional” shoes ☺ I just tried them on and they’re extremely comfy!! Does anyone else own a pair?
No, but they do look comfy!

I’m absolutely gagging for a Bicester trip. It’s 2 hours away for me but I’m gonna have to bite the bullet and go soon😂

No, but they do look comfy!
same, I’m a good hour and a half and I’ll have to see if I can find some childcare for the day cos this gal wants a BROWSE! 😂

I went last year and the virtual queuing was a nightmare, my husband has no patience so I may have to leave him at home😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen the site Reloved Again.?Based in Chelsea, Anne Marie Gee sells pre loved items at realistic prices. Lots of designer bags, sunglasses etc. It’s worth a look.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.