Designer Items, best and worst purchases #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would probably get a Louis Vuitton. It’s iconic so timeless goes with just about anything and will last you a life time.

Reactions: 6
I want to buy my first designer purchase in London for my birthday, I am young and have quite a girly style (if that helps lol), what do you guys recommend?🙂
Go for a classic that’s not going to out of style in a few years. There’s some lovely LV bags and stuff f you give the sales rep an idea of your budget(with maybe a little wiggle room they’ll show you things you’d probably never think of that’s aren’t just the monogram or the damier.

Reactions: 3
hey girls im not sure what bag to get ive decided to sell my lux bags i only had a few lol but spend that money in chanel not sure between trendy cc, coco handle, or the new top handle mini rect or a mini rect all in black want something thats versatile i was thinking trendy cc bc its versatile but im not sure what would you girls recommend as im trying to avoid classic flap as it cant go crossbody on me. Just want a bag for all occasions really im not that into bags to buy loads and have a variety of styles xxx
Best thing to do is go and have a try on in store and then you get a feel for the one you like.
Found this article which may be of use to you @RRLJBJJ

I tried my Trendy on crossbody and it can be done but it’s quite high up (excuse the scruffs, it’s Sunday 😜) I’m about 5 ft 5 x

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I would probably get a Louis Vuitton. It’s iconic so timeless goes with just about anything and will last you a life time.

Yes I also agree. My first designer bag I bought was a speedy when I was also 19, it was very popular then I wouldn’t suggest that now but I think LV is a great timeless choice for a first purchase. I can’t believe I paid around £400 for my speedy and they’re £850 now.

Reactions: 5
Best thing to do is go and have a try on in store and then you get a feel for the one you like.

I tried my Trendy on crossbody and it can be done but it’s quite high up (excuse the scruffs, it’s Sunday 😜) I’m about 5 ft 5 x
Thank you so much that pic is so helpful that bag makes every outfit look chic, problem with me is i tried them on in store and now im indecisive lol

• Heart
Reactions: 1

It looks beautiful on you 😍♥

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.