Designer Items, best and worst purchases #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a gorgeous bag either way 🥰🥰. Sadly I’ve always loved Chanel 🤣 I just wish they would stop with the price hikes 🤢.

Reactions: 5
Ladies - I’ve ordered my WOC🥳🥳🥳

so impressed with Chanel at Harrods. Rang them yesterday to see if they had the camellia pattern WOC, said someone would email me. Which they did this afternoon. I sent them pics of the bag I wanted and within minutes they had sent me pictures of 3 different colours that they had in stock! I wasn’t even sure it was currently available, so I was sooo happy. Anyway, it’ll be here sometime next week. Amazing service! ♥
yayy congrats girl

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s a gorgeous bag either way 🥰🥰. Sadly I’ve always loved Chanel 🤣 I just wish they would stop with the price hikes 🤢.
I mean I’ve always admired Chanel and was saving for a classic in my twenties then the price hikes came thick and fast and by the time I’ve felt I can afford to buy myself one I just wasn’t so into them anymore. Still a beautiful and iconic bag and I’ll maybe buy a vintage one day. And I would still maybe like a coloured boy 😍

What do you guys think of this bag? I like it but not in this colour :)
I like it. Smaller bags I usually go for colours but I think this would look very sleek in black.

I love the bag but I’ve watched quite a few YouTube reviews on that bag not in the pink but black. The reviews aren’t great. I have a few bags in pink not a Chanel yet maybe one day 🤞🏻.

I mean I’ve always admired Chanel and was saving for a classic in my twenties then the price hikes came thick and fast and by the time I’ve felt I can afford to buy myself one I just wasn’t so into them anymore. Still a beautiful and iconic bag and I’ll maybe buy a vintage one day. And I would still maybe like a coloured boy 😍

I like it. Smaller bags I usually go for colours but I think this would look very sleek in black.
Vintage Chanel is a good shout. People look after their Chanel’s. I have a cream/nude one that was from the 80’s and it’s in superb condition I think I paid £900 for it that was 2010.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Same here I always dreamed I’d have one to hand down to a daughter one day, but the prices make me feel a little sick!

I just got the coach cassie as it’s the same sort of style as the LV pochette metis which I want sooo much but cannot justify spending the money lol
Wow it’s very similar isn’t it, enjoy your new bag 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 1
hey girls this video shows all of 21A and im obsessed with the lamb skin mini top handle and the lamb skin coco handle, which ones are you eyeing up? Also allegedly theres no price increase for this season the lady said but my UK SA saids its quite likely

Got myself a DKNY Elissa LG at my local auction house earlier. Brand new with the dust bag. £49 with fees. I'm most chuffed it's beaut 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ladies - I’ve ordered my WOC🥳🥳🥳

so impressed with Chanel at Harrods. Rang them yesterday to see if they had the camellia pattern WOC, said someone would email me. Which they did this afternoon. I sent them pics of the bag I wanted and within minutes they had sent me pictures of 3 different colours that they had in stock! I wasn’t even sure it was currently available, so I was sooo happy. Anyway, it’ll be here sometime next week. Amazing service! ♥
Omg, I feel like this is a shared experience! So excited for you - congrats! I've not taken the plunge yet but perhaps you'll convince me...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg, I feel like this is a shared experience! So excited for you - congrats! I've not taken the plunge yet but perhaps you'll convince me...
Aw thank you - I do feel like we are going through it all together on this thread 🥰 I’ve had a delivery notification for Monday, I’ll keep you posted ♥

• Heart
I want to buy my first designer purchase in London for my birthday, I am young and have quite a girly style (if that helps lol), what do you guys recommend?🙂

I have a few ideas 💡 for you! I’m assuming you want a versatile shoulder bag? The camera bags are great, Gucci and YSL do them. I’ve had my Soho 5 years and it’s like a Tardis, fits so much in. They both come in a range of colours too. The Gucci Marmont comes in a few pastel colours and is a bit more girly. Chloe also do feminine shapes with their scallops and handles. And I’m also a fab of the Loewe Gate but it’s a bit on the small side. Also have a look at Louis Vuitton as they will have a good range for your budget. I’m excited for you☺!

I want to buy my first designer purchase in London for my birthday, I am young and have quite a girly style (if that helps lol), what do you guys recommend?🙂

Attachments

• Heart
hey girls im not sure what bag to get ive decided to sell my lux bags i only had a few lol but spend that money in chanel not sure between trendy cc, coco handle, or the new top handle mini rect or a mini rect all in black want something thats versatile i was thinking trendy cc bc its versatile but im not sure what would you girls recommend as im trying to avoid classic flap as it cant go crossbody on me. Just want a bag for all occasions really im not that into bags to buy loads and have a variety of styles xxx

Oooh how exciting! One of my first bags was Louis Vuitton alma bb (I got mine in monogram). It’s a really cute style and holds more than you expect! Easy to dress up or down. Let us know how you get on and what you pick 😍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.