Designer Items, best and worst purchases #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone post the link to the collection please? I find the Chanel website extremely hard to navigate after they changed it 😭
Glad it’s not just me, i went on it the other day and gave up 😂 the app sounds easier!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I asked about the Chanel price increase in Selfridges’s London yesterday and the lady was a bit vague. She said “there’s usually a price increase every year so it might be soon but we don’t know when”

Reactions: 3
hey girls an update on my toy loulou, selfridges online refused my refund because they said the bag has scratches and isnt in a resellable condition although i marked it as faulty because of the images i uploaded in the last thread im so upset about it and dont know what to do, when i first went in store the lady said she cant exchange bc there wasnt another available so i returned using the online service and now theyre refusing a refund
Hi hun

Quote the Consumer Rights Act 2015 to them. This says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality

If the goods are faulty you are entitled to a refund.

Helpful link https://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en/articles/consumer-rights-what-you-need-to-know

• Heart
Ladies - I’ve ordered my WOC🥳🥳🥳

so impressed with Chanel at Harrods. Rang them yesterday to see if they had the camellia pattern WOC, said someone would email me. Which they did this afternoon. I sent them pics of the bag I wanted and within minutes they had sent me pictures of 3 different colours that they had in stock! I wasn’t even sure it was currently available, so I was sooo happy. Anyway, it’ll be here sometime next week. Amazing service! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 19

so impressed with Chanel at Harrods. Rang them yesterday to see if they had the camellia pattern WOC, said someone would email me. Which they did this afternoon. I sent them pics of the bag I wanted and within minutes they had sent me pictures of 3 different colours that they had in stock! I wasn’t even sure it was currently available, so I was sooo happy. Anyway, it’ll be here sometime next week. Amazing service! ♥
Omg that’s amazing! Sounds like such good service 🥰 and good you got it before the price increase
I think I’m treating myself to a woc or mini for my birthday, but that’s a while yet 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Fabulous ✨✨💕💕

I feel like treating to myself to cheer myself up I’m so ill still back in hospital 😩. I don’t want to spend a fortune 🤣 but I want something to look forward to arriving when I get home. I was thinking maybe the Chloe woody sandals in black? I have them in nude from last summer and I still love them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

Congratulations!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Fabulous ✨✨💕💕

I feel like treating to myself to cheer myself up I’m so ill still back in hospital 😩. I don’t want to spend a fortune 🤣 but I want something to look forward to arriving when I get home. I was thinking maybe the Chloe woody sandals in black? I have them in nude from last summer and I still love them.
Oh no poor you!! Wishing you a speedy recovery, a little retail therapy will definitely help you😚 get the sandals x

Thank you 😩 I’ve honestly never felt so ill. It’s stupidly busy too!!

What colour did you get your woc?🥰🥰

Thank you 😩 I’ve honestly never felt so ill. It’s stupidly busy too!!

What colour did you get your woc?🥰🥰
I got navy! I didn’t really want black, but navy or grey to go with jeans. I’ll post a pic when it comes.

Rest up and get well soon xx

• Heart

Wow, what amazing customer service! Can’t wait to see a pic when it arrives ❤

• Heart

Yay! To be honest I’ve never really been a big Harrods shopper more a Selfridges gal for many reasons but their stock is a lot better now than usual....I am thinking that’s due to the lack of tourists? It’s the only place they have the trendy in black in stock (selfridges have one but they said they wouldn’t sell it as it’s marked) but guess what girls I can’t find the Chevron in stock ☹

Oh, and I did forget to tell my partner that I would like the chevron until today, and he said I’m a pain in the arse so I don’t know if he got it already 🙈 but yeh I tried to see if it was in stock anywhere but nope.

• Heart
I didn’t even notice that on mine, tbh with you all I’ve not even unboxed it because I’ve been so ill 😔. I did scan the QR code!!

Reactions: 1
Yay! To be honest I’ve never really been a big Harrods shopper more a Selfridges gal for many reasons but their stock is a lot better now than usual....I am thinking that’s due to the lack of tourists? It’s the only place they have the trendy in black in stock (selfridges have one but they said they wouldn’t sell it as it’s marked) but guess what girls I can’t find the Chevron in stock ☹

Oh, and I did forget to tell my partner that I would like the chevron until today, and he said I’m a pain in the arse so I don’t know if he got it already 🙈 but yeh I tried to see if it was in stock anywhere but nope.
I’m more Selfridges too - just because that’s the nearest to me. I’d been ringing round all the stores but only got through to Manchester and Harrods, so I was pleasantly surprised at their efficiency! No computer says no🤪

Devo’d about the chevron😩 I think you’ll still love your Trendy, quilted is still lovely if that what your other half has got you - fab present! He’s a keeper🥰

A girl I follow on Instagram posted this about the new Chanel metal stamps inside bags instead of the authenticity cards
This is a great idea, thought the stamp would be more discreet though.

• Heart
I’m more Selfridges too - just because that’s the nearest to me. I’d been ringing round all the stores but only got through to Manchester and Harrods, so I was pleasantly surprised at their efficiency! No computer says no🤪

Devo’d about the chevron😩 I think you’ll still love your Trendy, quilted is still lovely if that what your other half has got you - fab present! He’s a keeper🥰

This is a great idea, thought the stamp would be more discreet though.
I’ve got a WOC but it will be my first ‘full size’ Chanel 🥰 if I get it hahahah I don’t even usually say what I want when he asks. I’ve never really been massively into Chanel to be honest but over the past year I’ve really fallen in love with the trendy so I will be made up if I do get it x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.