Designer Items, best and worst purchases #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine is the Louis Vuitton toiletry pouch 26! It’s not even a clutch, just a pouch but it’s so versatile, I use it for nights out, dinner, for travel and it’s affordable too :)
True it is very versatile although I prefer the 19 size!

I am tempted to get the felicie pochette but can't decide between monogram and damier azur. It's also so nice in empreinte

Reactions: 3
True it is very versatile although I prefer the 19 size!

I am tempted to get the felicie pochette but can't decide between monogram and damier azur. It's also so nice in empreinte
In hindsight I do love the 19 size too, the 26 is a little too big but it does fit everything you’ll need 😆 and the 15 is so so mini and cute!

I love the pochette felicie! And love the fact that it comes with inserts too, which is so handy
Personally I would go for the monogram :) or the empreinte

Reactions: 1
Girls, what are your go-to designer clutch bag?
I don’t own either but I think these YSL clutches are really cute! Even though one is technically a WOC. I saw Chase Amie had the wristlet and just added a chain from Amazon to it to turn it into a WOC which I think is genius and saves like £300 lol!

My friend has the YSL Kate in silver which is so fun and a good size but I think the tassel would annoy me 😅

D6AC4F0A-F01F-410D-9BED-677CFBA457B7.png

5870584F-2B40-4B04-B57B-65DB1F71FB7A.png

Reactions: 3
I have the YSL Kate in nude I had it in black but sold it. I can confirm the tassel can be quite annoying🤣. I don’t think they are that popular now are they? I might even sell my nude one.

I started writing out last night about the Dior beauty pouch in medium. I have it and have worn it out. It’s gorgeous.

Does anyone have the Saint Laurent Loulou in small?

Bit random but I want a smallish bag for funerals (shoulder strap) that I can also use before/after the main event (long strap).

I wanted to know if a standard (500ml?) bottle of water would fit, taking into account the inner compartments. I wish it was a giant hole - I carry so much junk around.

Thank you in advance.

Does anyone have the Saint Laurent Loulou in small?

Bit random but I want a smallish bag for funerals (shoulder strap) that I can also use before/after the main event (long strap).

I wanted to know if a standard (500ml?) bottle of water would fit, taking into account the inner compartments. I wish it was a giant hole - I carry so much junk around.

Thank you in advance.
they actually dont sell the old mechanism anymore and its strictly a longer strap x

Thank you for replying. Sorry I might have got the size/name wrong - I’m talking about the one in the picture attached.
ohh sorry i mistook it for toy loulou i love the bag in the pic i really wish i got it tbh im wearing my dupe version from debenhams so much lol

l
Thank you for replying. Sorry I might have got the size/name wrong - I’m talking about the one in the picture attached.
Hey, I don’t have this bag but I tried it on the shop and I did love it. I do have a college bag which is similar dimensions (the Loulou is 2cm deeper in depth) so just checked and I can fit a 500ml bottle in easily.

• Heart
l

Hey, I don’t have this bag but I tried it on the shop and I did love it. I do have a college bag which is similar dimensions (the Loulou is 2cm deeper in depth) so just checked and I can fit a 500ml bottle in easily.
thank you so much for checking! Love the college bag too. If that was still readily available with black hardware I’d gladly be your bag twin.

ohh sorry i mistook it for toy loulou i love the bag in the pic i really wish i got it tbh im wearing my dupe version from debenhams so much lol
it is confusing! I did see someone with the toy remove the strap and replace it with a non-ysl metal chain. Funerals in my culture can be long so I just want space for drinks and snacks. Which sounds awful but 🤷🏻‍♀️Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4

4pm tomorrow - pink drop 😍 that top handle pink and the square mini look ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I need to get off this thread I can’t do diamonds and Chanel handbags too but wow 😍 those bags are gorge.

• Haha
  • Heart
hey girls an update on my toy loulou, selfridges online refused my refund because they said the bag has scratches and isnt in a resellable condition although i marked it as faulty because of the images i uploaded in the last thread im so upset about it and dont know what to do, when i first went in store the lady said she cant exchange bc there wasnt another available so i returned using the online service and now theyre refusing a refund

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
hey girls an update on my toy loulou, selfridges online refused my refund because they said the bag has scratches and isnt in a resellable condition although i marked it as faulty because of the images i uploaded in the last thread im so upset about it and dont know what to do, when i first went in store the lady said she cant exchange bc there wasnt another available so i returned using the online service and now theyre refusing a refund
Wtf!!! That's terrible service. Was it scratched on arrival?

I’m so scared to order from places like Selfridges... can’t think of other places but you know what I mean for the exact reasons people have said on here. I always have to order from the company themselves which is really annoying 😩

I also forgot let you all know that my Dior B23’s arrived and they haven’t left my feet since 😍 What’s next? 🤭

Wtf!!! That's terrible service. Was it scratched on arrival?
the bag was scratched, the side near the d ring leather was so stretched out, there was no stuffing in the bag or anything covering the outside the bag other than the dustbag and the inside zip was half open im so lost for words bc i saved so long for this bag and i never buy designer bags like that and when i went in store they were so dismissive like yeah thats normal defo not been worn blah blah and the SA was like theres no stuffing probs bc someone took it out for display and there may have already been another one on so they forgot to put stuffing back in, the only reason i didnt exchange it in store is bc they didnt have another one with gold hardware and i wanted to ask my friends and you guys which most of you guys kindly said return. im so sad i dont even want any bags from the brand anymore im so over it hows selfridges saying they do pristine checks before sending out and send me a bag like that??? ive got major anxiety thats why i returned by post ahhhh

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.