Designer Items #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tory Burch is good quality. You could possibly consider Kate Spade or Coach too, they usually have better reductions at outlet than Tory Burch.
I have 2 KS bags already. Today got a coach bag for an everyday bag for work (nothing fancy). Thank you. The TB purses were really nice but I left it for today because still not sure if worth the money.

Reactions: 1
How does everyone store their pieces? Do you have them on display so you can see them all the time, or do you need them in their dust bags/boxes in a cupboard. I decided that I wanted to have mine on display so I bought this off FB marketplace with the intention of upcycling. I’m just rebuilding the collection. I went through a stage a few years ago where I sold loads of stuff but definitely got the bug back 💗
That looks really pretty! I wouldn’t mind a cabinet with glass doors. What is the bag in your top left hand corner? Is that the LV Papillon?

My husband very kindly let me use the spare bedroom as my ‘handbag room’. Various pieces on all the bits of furniture, and some inside a cabinet. Last year got gifted a lovely tea trolley from our elderly relative, so I’ve used that to display some pieces.

Reactions: 1