Designer Items #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he charging full price as well? šŸ¤£ honestly thatā€™s mad, I probably wouldnā€™t even clocked and would have just trusted him
Tbh he didnā€™t send prices BUT heā€™s claiming that theyā€™re all authentic and heā€™s saying that heā€™s sourced them through other stores but wait until you guys see the pictures. Theyā€™re proper weird dhgate stock style pictures, theyā€™re not even pictures of stock taken in the stores, you know the way that other PS show stock, like Annika for example.
---
@champagnepinkk that is crazy - report him, i'd hate to think of people being conned out of their hard earned cash by him
@Scorpihoe - same! I definitely donā€™t want anybody getting scammed so he will 100000% be reported. Iā€™ll upload the pics
---
Was this in London or Manchester?
Birmingham
---
This is shocking! Especially if this is "management". I agree with others take those trainers back, how can you trust they aren't fake now.

Personally I would take screenshots of the whole conversation and then inform his employers. This reflects so badly on them.

I honestly can't believe someone would be so stupid to do this, especially if the items are so clearly fake.
Maybe he lied about being management, cos itā€™s absolutely shocking but absolutely appalling to come from a staff member regardless! It does reflect really badly on them so I will for sure complain.

So hereā€™s a few of the first pictures - as you can see theyā€™re very dhgate - esque and look at them awful straps šŸ˜­

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Tbh he didnā€™t send prices BUT heā€™s claiming that theyā€™re all authentic and heā€™s saying that heā€™s sourced them through other stores but wait until you guys see the pictures. Theyā€™re proper weird dhgate stock style pictures, theyā€™re not even pictures of stock taken in the stores, you know the way that other PS show stock, like Annika for example.
---

@Scorpihoe - same! I definitely donā€™t want anybody getting scammed so he will 100000% be reported. Iā€™ll upload the pics
---

Birmingham
---

Maybe he lied about being management, cos itā€™s absolutely shocking but absolutely appalling to come from a staff member regardless! It does reflect really badly on them so I will for sure complain.

So hereā€™s a few of the first pictures - as you can see theyā€™re very dhgate - esque and look at them awful straps šŸ˜­
That's so bad šŸ˜† OMG, probably only teens would fall for that

Reactions: 1
Honestly heā€™s sent so many pictures of other items but we all know bags are sooooo easy to spot if you know your designer stuff.

Heā€™s also tried to say that everything is sourced from other HN stores, but that is BIG CAP šŸ§¢ because HN doesnā€™t even sell a few of the brands that heā€™s sent pictures of šŸ¤£

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
---

---

Birmingham
---

Ah no I nearly broke my shite laughing when I saw the LV purse. Ok I take it back, I wouldnā€™t fall for it. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
3886B5C8-1D87-4C28-A984-9D8D0D3F87C1.jpeg

Got her guys! Birthday today. Could have got a better pic but was in a rush hehe

• Heart
Reactions: 22
---

---

Birmingham
---

Oh my god this is hilarious šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Iā€™m in Birmingham Harvey Nichols all the time, I wonder if Iā€™ve come across him šŸ¤£

also they donā€™t even stock LV wtf šŸ˜­ I wonder what would happen if you tried to order something, would he meet up in the park and exchange the bag for cash? šŸ¤£ ā€œorderā€ it in to Harvey Nichols? Iā€™m so curious! Would it come with a HN receipt? šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god this is hilarious šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Iā€™m in Birmingham Harvey Nichols all the time, I wonder if Iā€™ve come across him šŸ¤£

also they donā€™t even stock LV wtf šŸ˜­ I wonder what would happen if you tried to order something, would he meet up in the park and exchange the bag for cash? šŸ¤£ ā€œorderā€ it in to Harvey Nichols? Iā€™m so curious! Would it come with a HN receipt? šŸ¤£
Exactly! They donā€™t even stock LV and thereā€™s several other items heā€™s sent as well that HN donā€™t even stock šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ honestly heā€™s such a dopey looking guy as well like how would it have even worked. He must Deffo try and get bank transfers off people to scam themā€¦

My fella CUSSED him out last night and HN guy has blocked him šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ guilty or what. We are off to return the trainers this morning so Iā€™ll keep you all updated āœŒšŸ½

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omggggg. I had to share this with you guys. Went to selfridges and Harvey Nichols today with my Mr as we are doing some holiday shopping and in Dior department, we had a guy helping us who happened to be a member of management. He was complaining about personal shoppers hiding items as he was looking for a pair of trainers for Mrā€¦ he eventually came back with them and as we finished up shopping he gave us his personal number and said anything we need, give him a text. Basically doing up personal shopper himselfā€¦

Mr sent him a message this evening, asking if he had certain items to which heā€™s only gone and sent us pictures of a bunch of FAKE items!!! And theyā€™re so obviously fake as well. Iā€™ll attach some photos in a bit. Iā€™m actually shocked that a staff member of Harvey Nichols would do such a thing when he could become a personal shopper properly if he wanted?! Appalling!

Had to share with you lot.
Omggggg. I had to share this with you guys. Went to selfridges and Harvey Nichols today with my Mr as we are doing some holiday shopping and in Dior department, we had a guy helping us who happened to be a member of management. He was complaining about personal shoppers hiding items as he was looking for a pair of trainers for Mrā€¦ he eventually came back with them and as we finished up shopping he gave us his personal number and said anything we need, give him a text. Basically doing up personal shopper himselfā€¦

Mr sent him a message this evening, asking if he had certain items to which heā€™s only gone and sent us pictures of a bunch of FAKE items!!! And theyā€™re so obviously fake as well. Iā€™ll attach some photos in a bit. Iā€™m actually shocked that a staff member of Harvey Nichols would do such a thing when he could become a personal shopper properly if he wanted?! Appalling!

Had to share with you lot.
Report him. Thatā€™s so wrong. I am shocked. Heā€™s Abusing his position.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone ever had any issues with FarFetch? Ordered my oh some trainers for his birthday (coming from Italy) and they were due yesterday but been sent an email saying theyre 'delayed' but have no other updates or a new delivery date!
This is my first time ordering off them as I normally go to Selfridges to be safe :/

Trainers have been returned and got some from Louis V instead šŸ˜

I also had a lengthy chat with another staff member who seemed appalled by what happened yesterday and has given me all the details to complain so Iā€™ll be writing a lengthy email later šŸ“§

Reactions: 10
Trainers have been returned and got some from Louis V instead šŸ˜

I also had a lengthy chat with another staff member who seemed appalled by what happened yesterday and has given me all the details to complain so Iā€™ll be writing a lengthy email later šŸ“§
Fantastic. Thatā€™s so digusting. Imagine somebody saving hard for a special designer item and then getting conned by him
---
View attachment 2287607

Got her guys! Birthday today. Could have got a better pic but was in a rush hehe
Happy Birthday and enjoy the bag!

Reactions: 3
Enablers, any ideas on a nice birthday present for a good friends 50th birthday present? She likes designer but doesnā€™t have a huge amount of it. She earns good money so she doesnā€™t really need anything and anything she does she just buys. Iā€™m a bit stumped

Enablers, any ideas on a nice birthday present for a good friends 50th birthday present? She likes designer but doesnā€™t have a huge amount of it. She earns good money so she doesnā€™t really need anything and anything she does she just buys. Iā€™m a bit stumped
I guess it depends on what youā€™d like to spend. A scarf is always great and not necessarily very expensive

• Heart
Maybe something from Diptyque / White Company / Jo Malone / Neom

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I need some advice pleaseā€¦ After saving for what seems like an eternity, Iā€™m now very nearly in a position to buy a Chanel WOC. With the rumoured price increase happening in September I need to either secure a new one before then or maybe try and source a preloved oneā€¦ although the preloved ones are going for very near retail!
The issue I have is the quality/workmanship. Can anyone comment on the quality of older/preloved pieces compared to new?
Iā€™ve heard the quality has gone massively downhill?
Help please!

I need some advice pleaseā€¦ After saving for what seems like an eternity, Iā€™m now very nearly in a position to buy a Chanel WOC. With the rumoured price increase happening in September I need to either secure a new one before then or maybe try and source a preloved oneā€¦ although the preloved ones are going for very near retail!
The issue I have is the quality/workmanship. Can anyone comment on the quality of older/preloved pieces compared to new?
Iā€™ve heard the quality has gone massively downhill?
Help please!
The preloved are basically the same price as the new ones so I would rather buy from the boutique. If itā€™s your first designer bag or first Chanel bag, youā€™d want the experience too, instead of just ordering from someone, preloved online.

The quality has gone downhill but I wouldnā€™t say itā€™s that drastic imo, just go into store, see all the wocs they have and look for the stitching, the symmetry etc and youā€™ll know you got a good one šŸ™‚

Maybe a leather passport holder? Sometimes have them in the outlet stores for a bit less, I got a lovely Chloe one in Bicester and Mulberry do them too x

• Heart
Theyā€™ve some Gucci crossbodys on Tk Maxx, and a mini Bayswater thatā€™s quite nice (off white colour) if anyone is looking. Some of the Guccis look very old style but a couple were ok.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.