Derryinstahuns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest what is the problem with them doing this? They probably get 15% commission for forwarding the person on to them! If you think on it 100’s over past few years from derry got this surgery done and all is well unfortunately 1 died… There not making anyone go to them it people going to them

• Wow
Reactions: 1
To be honest what is the problem with them doing this? They probably get 15% commission for forwarding the person on to them! If you think on it 100’s over past few years from derry got this surgery done and all is well unfortunately 1 died… There not making anyone go to them it people going to them
I asked what it meant that a beauty salon has rebranded as a hospital.

I think it’s morally bankrupt that people with no medical qualifications are providing advice on medical procedures. I think this practice should be illegal, to be honest. You’re correct though, nobody is forcing anyone to have cosmetic or weight loss procedures in a Turkish hospital.

Reactions: 8
Aye, but how is it happening : do you go in for your eyebrows and come out thinking about a gastric band?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That whole ~salon is a pure scam. I went in one time years ago for a one hour teeth whitening session (silly I know but I was young and on a budget). Sat in the chair with some cream on my teeth & the wee blue light on them for an hour. Sat up at the end, the girl handed me a mirror and my teeth were glowing like Ross from Friends…. (Thought it was some job lol). Walked back to the car and looked in the mirror- teeth were back to the exact same shade as before. I’m convinced they just put some shite on my teeth to make them temporarily glow for 5 mins.

Reactions: 3
That girl mrsgotsleeved needs to stop with trying to be an influencer for sleeves and stick to her day job. Laura donnelly also openly eating shite food and saying she doesn’t go to the gym making it look easy - they’re a disgrace

Reactions: 3
That girl mrsgotsleeved needs to stop with trying to be an influencer for sleeves and stick to her day job. Laura donnelly also openly eating shite food and saying she doesn’t go to the gym making it look easy - they’re a disgrace
They don’t have enough followers to discuss them, but I agree.

Reactions: 1
Am all for people getting it done if needs be, but there’s alot of girls in derry got it done and i swear if they went on a 12 weeks transformation they look better! Patricia from glam there was nothing wrong with her now she has no shape and not even an ass! Then they have parties about the weight loss you cheated!!

Reactions: 5
Am all for people getting it done if needs be, but there’s alot of girls in derry got it done and i swear if they went on a 12 weeks transformation they look better! Patricia from glam there was nothing wrong with her now she has no shape and not even an ass! Then they have parties about the weight loss you cheated!!
They all want to be skinny clones

There's one particular MUA in Derrry who thinks she is the bees knees and that theres no one like her. Her stories fry my t*ts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.