Derryinstahuns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What would happen with the brands bronagh was working with she just closed the page over night
She’s taken the girl out of dancing as well and she was only after getting a new dress and was really in to it my niece dances in the same school

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She shared pics of dupes "fake designer shite" and it went against instagrams rules so they removed her account
Scrubbing the account without warning, and with no hope of appeal is a bit heavy handed for one post, like. Esp with the amount of absolutely knock off shite being legitimately advertised on that site.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s a bit OTT if it was only one post. As said, you see worse advertising fake stuff. Wonder if someone reported her account?

Reactions: 3
I think it’s a bit OTT if it was only one post. As said, you see worse advertising fake stuff. Wonder if someone reported her account?
She said the post was only up for about half an hour before her account was deleted - so I'd say so. Prob some spiteful, jealous hole,

• Sad
I’m surprised at this cos she was making decent coin off the back of this page. There must be more to it if she’s took the waine outta dancing too
I wonder if the big romance came to an end would she revert back to it all? And came back to posting about Burkey again (RIP)

I wonder if the big romance came to an end would she revert back to it all? And came back to posting about Burkey again (RIP)
Are they deffs still together ?
I get the feeling there’s something more behind this. But I don’t know why I say that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.