Derryinstahuns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think something to do with the homework, maybe the school or the wee girls teacher saw it but I do agree with her, no need for homework
I stopped looking at her stories. Seems a nice enough girl but way too ott. Her laugh and Johnny boy 🙈. The wee girl is right wee granny but no wonder coz everything is posted.

Reactions: 2
I stopped looking at her stories. Seems a nice enough girl but way too ott. Her laugh and Johnny boy 🙈. The wee girl is right wee granny but no wonder coz everything is posted.
I stopped following her coz of her constantly putting her son dwn never heard her once say a nice thing abt him.. it's all Farrah this an Farrah that. 🙄

Reactions: 3
I stopped following her coz of her constantly putting her son dwn never heard her once say a nice thing abt him.. it's all Farrah this an Farrah that. 🙄
I didn't even realise she has a son ? I didn't follow her for long cos I couldn't listen to her

• Haha
Reactions: 1
In fairness to her she has spoken about his ADHD before and how well he is doing now considering how he was as a child.

What about mr beauty starting a go fund me 😩
This really annoyed me yeno, like I’m all for being who you want be and that but people are struggling to feed their wains and heat their homes but aye here we will donate 4 grand for you to get titties

• Wow
He could go to turkey like the rest of Derry? They are bound to be running chartered flights by now 😂

• Haha
The girl away to do bum fillers is amazing at what she initially does but I really don't get why people would let someone with no medical training inject them, what happens of you take a reaction?

‘Top surgery’
I totally understand her wanting to do it but not at others expense in this current climate
---

The girl away to do bum fillers is amazing at what she initially does but I really don't get why people would let someone with no medical training inject them, what happens of you take a reaction?
If they have no medical training why would you let them inject you with anything never mind bum fillers, even Botox and dermal fillers can go terribly wrong

I totally understand her wanting to do it but not at others expense in this current climate
---

If they have no medical training why would you let them inject you with anything never mind bum fillers, even Botox and dermal fillers can go terribly wrong
Her initial job is a nail tech and she's amazing at it, but not a hope would I let someone with no medical training inject me

I get the impression it’s for the full works, not just the top half. As much as I do have sympathy, a “go fund me” doesn’t sit well with me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I get the impression it’s for the full works, not just he top half. As much as I do have sympathy, a “go fund me” doesn’t sit well with me 🤷🏻‍♀️
Totally agree 👍 not what i would think a go fund me should be used for! If u want surgery save or hit the credit union haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.