Derryinstahuns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I LOVE Aoife from sass n halo. She uses her instagram for business but has never tried to break into the “insta scene”.
She’s down to earth and unlike many “instahuns” she’s incredibley talented. Loads of great girls in Derry making headbands but I think Aoife is the OG. Only negative I’ll say is that she’s well overpriced but to be fair her stuffs head and shoulders above everyone else’s. Bet everyone will try copying all her wee disco balls from last year 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Yet another drug-fueled night out with "THE OG'S" for Bronagh. Will be loads off feeling sorry for herself & sad instagram posts this week with the after effects of this weekends antics.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Don't think it's right to discuss someone who has passed, No Bronagh has been at it this year's & year's all that group of friends has. One of the girls in the group use to deal herself.
I wasn't saying anything about him, just thought it might have been that happening that made her turn to it

So oakfield park did a “insta wannabe” night for all the instahuns. Free PR trips for them and their families.
Last year they did a discounted evening for all healthcare workers in Donegal. Shows where their priorities are now post covid, no longer cool to jump on the healthcare bandwagon. Most tickets are sold out anyways and have been for months so was a PR night with all them clowns even necessary? Greed! Put me off going again

Reactions: 7
So oakfield park did a “insta wannabe” night for all the instahuns. Free PR trips for them and their families.
Last year they did a discounted evening for all healthcare workers in Donegal. Shows where their priorities are now post covid, no longer cool to jump on the healthcare bandwagon. Most tickets are sold out anyways and have been for months so was a PR night with all them clowns even necessary? Greed! Put me off going again
Was this last night?

Jemhow was there said she bought tickets so I don't think it was a pr event
She must be lying or she paid for hers? Because coolest place on the planet, Viking dippers, wild Atlantic traveller, Donegal daddy, CourtsMcn, and others who I’ve never heard of all tagged it and most of them said thank you for the invite. Used the hashtag “PRINVITE”

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She must be lying or she paid for hers? Because coolest place on the planet, Viking dippers, wild Atlantic traveller, Donegal daddy, CourtsMcn, and others who I’ve never heard of all tagged it and most of them said thank you for the invite. Used the hashtag “PRINVITE”
Think it was a bit of both, i know a few families who were there who definitely aren’t influencers lol

Reactions: 2
What a crowd of melters. They can take their prinvite and shove it. Those eejits would put me off going there.

Reactions: 1
100% that’s what we were all chatting about today in work! Fit them better to give to families in need!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.