Derryinstahuns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching Elaine Maxwell on tik tok just makes me want to rant. She has the worst manners for an older woman, videoing people and eating on camera and eating with her mouth full. Picka has his own page now too and comes on to mumble every now and again. I can't make out two words of what he is saying.
I've just come on here to see if i could find someone talking about her. I can't get over the video of her in divincis screaming at the chef for scrambled eggs, she has no manners whatsoever. I think she's nothing but trouble and that mouth of hers is going to get her some bother someday with the anount of slagging and tit stirring she does. Horrible horrible woman.

Reactions: 5
I've just come on here to see if i could find someone talking about her. I can't get over the video of her in divincis screaming at the chef for scrambled eggs, she has no manners whatsoever. I think she's nothing but trouble and that mouth of hers is going to get her some bother someday with the anount of slagging and tit stirring she does. Horrible horrible woman.
She’s rude and comes across as entitled the way she prances round that grave yard gives me the boke …as if she cares about unloved or unmarked graves …the charity shops is an other annoying feature and the car boot sales
I use to feel sorry for picka but he’s as bad as she is now I know some Derry Accents are strong but they mumble and mumble like 2 old drunks her speech was a lot clearer when she was shouted orange Ba****ds at the orange men😝

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s rude and comes across as entitled the way she prances round that grave yard gives me the boke …as if she cares about unloved or unmarked graves …the charity shops is an other annoying feature and the car boot sales
I use to feel sorry for picka but he’s as bad as she is now I know some Derry Accents are strong but they mumble and mumble like 2 old drunks her speech was a lot clearer when she was shouted orange Ba****ds at the orange men😝
Who is she
---
Who is she

Your joking!! When did she do that? Nothing surprises me with her she's running about derry going from business to business stirring tit on tiktok. First it was the bouncers now it's the city hotel. It won't be long until she's not welcome anywhere.

Reactions: 1
💯 attention seeker come the orangeman march shell be up the street showing herself up there

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.