Derryinstahuns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've done this on multiple occasions. Setting up a competition on social media, setting an end date for said competition and never announcing a winner. All for the exposure.

They've done this on multiple occasions. Setting up a competition on social media, setting an end date for said competition and never announcing a winner. All for the exposure.
The ring, the ysl bag,
The slabbering were soo busy quote

She starts work at 10/11 until 4, 2/3 days a week
he gave up his teaching job, to work with her

Her tacky videos of her laying in her bed covered in spilled food and her greasy hair
She's very untidy and extremely unprofessional, her personal hygiene is zero
then she posts photos of her bomb site of a house, sweet jesus just clean ot
Her page is a business page, very unprofessional

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know this is off topic.. I'm looking for a number for Terry Sheridan, medium in Derry. I can't find any trace of her online but her name keeps coming up to me! Looking for a contact number. I'm so sorry if this breaches guidelines. Maybe there is a thread for this type of thing but it's a question that is specific to Derry if you know what I mean! Thanks (not even sure if I'm spelling her name correctly)

I’ve never heard of her before
cousin do you know?😜
Terry From Derry 🤣

Reactions: 1
is this Simone you’re on bout?

The ring, the ysl bag,
The slabbering were soo busy quote

She starts work at 10/11 until 4, 2/3 days a week
he gave up his teaching job, to work with her

Her tacky videos of her laying in her bed covered in spilled food and her greasy hair
She's very untidy and extremely unprofessional, her personal hygiene is zero
then she posts photos of her bomb site of a house, sweet jesus just clean ot
Her page is a business page, very unprofessional

Sending out mothers day offers but still no competition winner. 👀

Warning to anyone booking said offers, its unlikely they will be honoured with her track record.

Sending out mothers day offers but still no competition winner. 👀

Warning to anyone booking said offers, its unlikely they will be honoured with her track record.
Just seen that,, did you see the state /mess of her living room, my friend has been in her house, for treatment once she said never again, the house is minging, the kids where in the room while their mother was doing the treatment, then her mother landed in, she said it was like a circus

Watching Elaine Maxwell on tik tok just makes me want to rant. She has the worst manners for an older woman, videoing people and eating on camera and eating with her mouth full. Picka has his own page now too and comes on to mumble every now and again. I can't make out two words of what he is saying.

Reactions: 4
Watching Elaine Maxwell on tik tok just makes me want to rant. She has the worst manners for an older woman, videoing people and eating on camera and eating with her mouth full. Picka has his own page now too and comes on to mumble every now and again. I can't make out two words of what he is saying.
He came up on mine this morning 😂 not a notion what he was saying mumbling away

Reactions: 1
That Jen Wood needs to have a word with herself straddling men last night on her stories absolutely showed for her. Constantly posting stories of herself on the sesh and all of a sudden is best friends with Rebecca beales?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh
That Jen Wood needs to have a word with herself straddling men last night on her stories absolutely showed for her. Constantly posting stories of herself on the sesh and all of a sudden is best friends with Rebecca beales?
Spill,, tell us more

The Northern Ireland Hun page was on bout her as well! Picture what she was doing that if it was a man doing it to her the fella be arrested! Definitely off her nut on ❄

Reactions: 3
She was in my local a few weeks ago I wasn't in but asked one of my male friends who was if he saw her... "attention seeking" was the general consensus from everyone who was in that night apparently... who really wants to watch her on Insta off her baps like 🤷‍♀️ she's a mouth!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.