Derryinstahuns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no taste. Dull and bland and actually bordering on satire. I honestly don’t think she’s ever had an original thought in her life. She’s so basic and the fact she has a following is the most entertaining thing of all 🤷🏻‍♀️
What’s her Instagram

Reactions: 1
What about Jenwoods room makeover, is she actually serious she thinks it’s a great job? Don’t think she will get a job as a designer that’s for sure bloody wile looking
Thought exact same myself I had anxiety looking at the curtains 😂

what is the story with Nikita Dohertys tan..she looks like a cartoon character

Reactions: 1
what is the story with Nikita Dohertys tan..she looks like a cartoon character
I detest the way she puts beauty filters on that wee girl of hers!! She makes out she’s all nice but I’ve seen her a few times around the town and it’s just dirty looks she be’s throwing

Reactions: 4
I detest the way she puts beauty filters on that wee girl of hers!! She makes out she’s all nice but I’ve seen her a few times around the town and it’s just dirty looks she be’s throwing
She has her own thread but it’s not active often, I’m surprised because there’s no way the nicey act and perfect parenting is her all the time. It comes across so fake

Reactions: 3
She has her own thread but it’s not active often, I’m surprised because there’s no way the nicey act and perfect parenting is her all the time. It comes across so fake
I did see that and thought the same! Mcairfryers isn’t that active either

All the insta huns at CFC tonight for the Christmas tat, will not darken their doors now, why not invite regular customers instead of Jenwood and that dose girly Inspo and whoever else that have lined up to sell to the sheep!!

Reactions: 7
All the insta huns at CFC tonight for the Christmas tat, will not darken their doors now, why not invite regular customers instead of Jenwood and that dose girly Inspo and whoever else that have lined up to sell to the sheep!!
‘There’ back 🫣🙈🤦🏼‍♀️

It’s THEY’RE ! When trying to advertise hot chocolates🤦🏼‍♀️ why is it so hard for them to get it right?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She bought a house a while ago, one that she had the granny flat built onto. She had it all decorated before she moved in, isn't it in that long and now is decorating everywhere again
it rags me saying about the kitchen I’ve saved up so long for this. Bronagh you were off your work a long time no saving done .. yes what happened was terrible I wouldnt wish it on anyone but don’t lie!

either that or she’s into the same “lines” as her company

She had a nose job done too not that long ago
‘ same lines as her company’

well I laughed 😂😂 definitely a white Christmas with that lot ❄ Then look down their noses (what’s left of them) at everyone else aw don’t get me started!

Bronagh actually used to be relatable and down to earth but she’s gotten so fake it’s laughable!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
it rags me saying about the kitchen I’ve saved up so long for this. Bronagh you were off your work a long time no saving done .. yes what happened was terrible I wouldnt wish it on anyone but don’t lie!

‘ same lines as her company’

well I laughed 😂😂 definitely a white Christmas with that lot ❄ Then look down their noses (what’s left of them) at everyone else aw don’t get me started!

Bronagh actually used to be relatable and down to earth but she’s gotten so fake it’s laughable!
what company does she work for?

No company ! But her circle of ogs would be rather fond ❄👃

Didn’t think she would but recent stories would suggest otherwise.
They all love it and it’s extremely accessible when one of the girls partners is the dealer

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.